Katie Price (Jordan) to be jailed for driving offences?

Think he was agreeing with you to be fair
I was. If racism is a premier league level “hate crime”, and homophobia is Championship, misogyny is probably somewhere in the National League.
You can’t tell racist or gay jokes anymore, but it’s still seen as acceptable to tell woman ones.

I was. If racism is a premier league level “hate crime”, and homophobia is Championship, misogyny is probably somewhere in the National League.
You can’t tell racist or gay jokes anymore, but it’s still seen as acceptable to tell woman ones.
As you made a post about feeding a woman pies to make her tits bigger I’d shut up if I were you.

Dave herbal = misogyny alive and kicking.

You’d like to think it’s the silent majority who are in agreement with you but fair play for calling it out.

I can understand that particularly bad crimes is an emotive subject but folk go way ott at times saying what they’d like to do to the perpetrator of they got their hands on them etc, but in reality they’d do absolutely nowt, it’s a mere testosterone fueled pissing contest
Yeah I also believe this to be the truth of it, which makes it all the more embarrassing for the many people who spout such nonsense on those threads.

Yet on January 14th, you demonstrated an interest in Carol Vorderman's tits. Just a touch hypocritical?
You’re missing the point. We can all appreciate women, men, boobs, big willies etc etc. It’s the absolute irrelevance of mentioning a woman’s sexual history, it’s using degrading, belittling words that bear no importance to the subject matter. You’re not stupid, you understand this.

How does it work if you're on a suspended sentence? Do they not whisk you in immediately? If she (not saying she has) has a problem with drink, agreed to rehab to stay out of prison, then got pissed and broke terms of a restraining order is she not now screwed?

Starting point is activation of custodial term in full but there’s guidelines to follow which include things like whether there’s been compliance to this point and this being a different type of offence I would be surprised if it was activated.

She is not a nice person and courts the publicity which is sad really especially as her own kids and family have to witness all of this. She is not a good role model for the kids, she makes it hard to feel sorry for her as it's all self inflicted. I'm not one for following these kinds of people (TOWIE, Love Island and the likes) but surely you don't have to air all your dirty linen in public like she seems to do, constantly saying nasty things about people like her ex-husbands and their new partners.

This thread is vile. I’m not overly fond of the woman but it’s quite obvious she has mental health issues. It’s ok for a bloke to have sex with as many women as possible but if a woman has an active sex life god help her. I’m hoping a lot of these comments regarding this have been said in jest ☹️

And yes, before anyone asks, I do think she should have a spell in prison.
I agree with you Amber. Some forum members who have posted on this thread should be ashamed of what they’ve put. I’m not going to single anyone out but honestly, take a look at yourselves.

You’re missing the point. We can all appreciate women, men, boobs, big willies etc etc. It’s the absolute irrelevance of mentioning a woman’s sexual history, it’s using degrading, belittling words that bear no importance to the subject matter. You’re not stupid, you understand this.
I’ll start by saying I agree with exactly what you’re saying. Not that it matters but a long term singleton who has a lot of one night stands is likely to have a lot less sex than someone in a long term relationship.

With regards to her personally, I think she’s been afforded very light sentencing due to good briefs. Anyone who wasn’t a millionaire would be in jail by now. I have issues with sentencing in this country already, but multiple judges have took the piss with her.

I’ll start by saying I agree with exactly what you’re saying. Not that it matters but a long term singleton who has a lot of one night stands is likely to have a lot less sex than someone in a long term relationship.

With regards to her personally, I think she’s been afforded very light sentencing due to good briefs. Anyone who wasn’t a millionaire would be in jail by now. I have issues with sentencing in this country already, but multiple judges have took the piss with her.
Isn't she judged on her sex life largely because of the way she uses sex as currency? She goes into grim, sordid detail about her sexual relationships in ways that could potentially be intrusive or distressing for ex-partners purely to sell another autobiography or keep herself in the headlines. I don't particularly feel any sympathy for any man stupid enough to get involved with her at this point knowing her rap sheet, but I find her quite predatory and I'd absolutely feel the same way about a man who conducted himself like that.

Isn't she judged on her sex life largely because of the way she uses sex as currency? She goes into grim, sordid detail about her sexual relationships in ways that could potentially be intrusive or distressing for ex-partners purely to sell another autobiography or keep herself in the headlines. I don't particularly feel any sympathy for any man stupid enough to get involved with her at this point knowing her rap sheet, but I find her quite predatory and I'd absolutely feel the same way about a man who conducted himself like that.
I honestly don’t know, does she do that? I’ve not read her autobiography(ies?) so not sure what’s in them.

Back