Katie Price (Jordan) to be jailed for driving offences?

All the caked on make up anarl. I pulled a lass in a neetclub once. Didn't realise how much make she wore until I got in a taxi the next morning from hers and the driver started smirking. He pulled the mirror round and one half of my face was bright orange. He said "where to Tango man?"

The thing that gets me is they actually think it looks good FFS.

It seems other "bimbos" get away with driving crimes:
Logon or register to see this image

Summary, she was 1.5 times over limit, but said she was taking a friend to Hospital, but there was no real evidence of this. Judges just cream themselves over totty, don't they?

Summary, she was 1.5 times over limit, but said she was taking a friend to Hospital, but there was no real evidence of this. Judges just cream themselves over totty, don't they?
Even if there was a friend who was unwell, isn’t the law that you don’t further endanger anybody travelling the hospital?

Thats why red lights, speed limits etc still apply even in emergency situations. Never mind being bloody pissed.

Project manager
Everyone was in agreement
She could of killed someone
Absolute discharge? That's a f***ing joke.
She’ll be caught again

Project manager
Everyone was in agreement
She could of killed someone

She’ll be caught again
Something’s amiss here with the reporting.

The driving ban (minimum of 12 months) is mandatory for drink driving convictions. The magistrates have no power to waive it. (Road Traffic Offenders Act 1988)

They can adjust the fine and come out of their sentencing guidelines on the length of ban once above 12 months based on mitigating circumstances of the case, but if plead/found guilty the defendant must be banned for at least 12 months.

Back