Kate Garraway's Husband dies

Shit like and RIP to the poor bloke. Horrible to say but it'll be a relief to her I would imagine, not seeing him in pain anymore etc.

It wasn't a hoax but a lot of the reactions and measures taken to combat it were lunacy. Have you forgotten having to queue to buy toilet rolls , eating a scotch egg between pints and demanding that unvaccinated NHS doctors and nurses be sacked ?
This families life has been turned upside down by covid. My wife lost her brother to covid. My point is, it's mad to think people out there still think it was all a hoax.

This families life has been turned upside down by covid. My wife lost her brother to covid. My point is, it's mad to think people out there still think it was all a hoax.

You really didn't answer my question but just defaulted to your same emotional argument.

You really didn't answer my question but just defaulted to your same emotional argument.
You asked me if I had forgotten about the mass hysteria re people queuing for toilet rolls etc? No I haven't forgotten about that, my mother was one of those people she done my head in. But how does this tie in with me saying it's mad that some people still think it was all a hoax. Not been arsey mate, I'm just not sure what you are getting at. Some people think the virus didn't exist it was all a hoax. I tend to disagree but like Kate Garraway I have lost family to it.

Is this really the place??

I suffer from what they call Longcovid and remember joining a group of sufferers with same symptoms
I remember a guy telling us all that he remembered hearing the hospital staff saying he wouldnt be expected to last the night and that his family should be with him but the best they could do was phone them when he had passed away...He actually heard them saying that while drifting in and out of consciousness
The last I heard he was unable to walk and the infection in his lungs would probably end it for him.

So RIP MR Garraway. hope you are free from the pain now.

Back