Kalvin Phillips

No way Leeds will be anywhere near challenging for the top 4
their end of season form last season (ie when they got the new guys back from injury) puts them a lot higher up the table if they can carry that momentum into the new season..they havent lost a good player yet and have pots of cash...i dont think they make top four but i think they could finish where west ham did last season..or even where leicester did....there is definitely a vacancy in that group of spots between 5th and 8th where in the past there might not have been

their end of season form last season (ie when they got the new guys back from injury) puts them a lot higher up the table if they can carry that momentum into the new season..they havent lost a good player yet and have pots of cash...i dont think they make top four but i think they could finish where west ham did last season..or even where leicester did....there is definitely a vacancy in that group of spots between 5th and 8th where in the past there might not have been
Hmm, not saying they’ll struggle but that was a very big claim, I see them being one of the 7-8 teams that could finish 10th or 17th very easily

Back