Just Stop Oil

I should be the natural ally to this lot. My lifestyle and choices are what their aspire most people follow however I just can't get down with them. They is is no cause and affect, attacking flowers and works of art.
One of the ones who vandalized the Van Gogh came down from Newcastle. She ignored a football club owned by the world's biggest fossil fuel producer to hoy paint at a painting by a dead Dutchman. It seems more in keeping by these You tube prankster bellends and is viewed by most people as seriously which detracts from alerting people to the massive problems we are facing

I should be the natural ally to this lot. My lifestyle and choices are what their aspire most people follow however I just can't get down with them. They is is no cause and affect, attacking flowers and works of art.
One of the ones who vandalized the Van Gogh came down from Newcastle. She ignored a football club owned by the world's biggest fossil fuel producer to hoy paint at a painting by a dead Dutchman. It seems more in keeping by these You tube prankster bellends and is viewed by most people as seriously which detracts from alerting people to the massive problems we are facing
should change your username to electric Bert

Back