Just paid off our mortgage

:D
Study,you don't meet a doc who isn't smart.
The doctor of chemical engineering I went to school with was academically brilliant but had absolutely no common sense, he picked up a tripod after a Bunsen burner had been heating it up for 40 minutes, dropped it and burnt a triangle in the table, I’m sure the teacher made him sand it down :D A lad at works wife is a professor of something or other in the medical world and he spends every phone call to her rolling his eyes at her everyday fuckwittery. The last call was her asking why the microwave wasn’t working. He said is it plugged in? It wasn’t.

Clearly Smart comes in many forms :D

This thread is constantly pinned to the top of the smb, there's hell on.

It wasn't even a threat of fighting :lol:

I just thought as he was accusing me of having no balls then in future we can have an in person discussion as evidently he was taking what I said the wrong way.

You know I'm quiet and polite for the most part :D
I'm your huckleberry
What can I say? Theres some people I just f***ing despise mate
Hate leads to anger, anger leads to pain, pain leads to suffering.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't even a threat of fighting :lol:

I just thought as he was accusing me of having no balls then in future we can have an in person discussion as evidently he was taking what I said the wrong way.

You know I'm quiet and polite for the most part :D

I know Titus is waaaay bigger than me but I am slippery like an eel. Good luck catching me after I slip away into the night
Only you could argue about the rich being shits but then suggest if you're less well off you should only be allowed a certain number of children.

Worrying TBH.

Allowed by law? Nah

It’s irresponsible to have kids you can’t afford tho

Back