Just bought my 5th PS3

The format that wouldn’t die 😁
Anyone bought more of the same console?
PS3 is the only console I've ever had die on me.
Thinking back that iteration was a terrible, unreliable pile of crap.

I had one fail catastrophically on release day of a highly anticipated game ( Dark Souls..not sure which one)

I was fuming. I'd took the day off work, stocked up on snacks etc. wasted half the day nipping into town (Grainger Games) to buy a new 'slim' model. That didn't last very long either...

I still have my original fat backward compatible ps3. It was in fine working order last time I tried it.

PS4 is the only one I’ve had multiple of and that was just an upgrade to the ps4 pro.

Bought multiple versions of the Nintendo DS. Probably had 4 or 5 over the years. 3 different versions of the Gameboy off the top of my head. PS4 needed to be replaced, upgraded to a 4 pro. They are all different models though so may not count.

First 360 died, the second still works. Bought a GameCube a couple of years ago after regretting trading my old one in many moons back.

Yep - husband put the PS5 and Xbox X upstairs in his office when we moved here (they were in our living room in our previous very small house) - eventually I got sick of going up to the third floor to play anything - so bought duplicate consoles for downstairs.

Think currently going we have a PS2, PS3, PS5 and Xbox X upstairs in his office, and an Xbox X, PS5 and PS4 downstairs (in different rooms)

Back