Just booked tickets for England V Sri Lanka @ Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be careful with the drink, I went the other day for a Pro40 game, £4.20 a pint £8 for a burger and soggy fries & £5 for a pie. These prices are sure to increase for an International.
Check the terms for taking drink into the ground because sometimes you can have 4 cans & others nothing, and you will be searched!!

it is going that way but still better value. At least the money will be put back into developing the ground though.

£36 at edgbaston for England V India test, so not much of an increase over the past years, but i think the grounds in London have been rising steadily for the past couple years :-( still beats football for value for money!

£36 at edgbaston for England V India test, so not much of an increase over the past years, but i think the grounds in London have been rising steadily for the past couple years :-( still beats football for value for money!

thats why i fancy that one like.:lol:

I paid £50 per day for the India test match in July (Cheapest Tickets though) Grandstand seats £100+. The Durban test match was the best £4 per day 2 winters ago. I paid £45 per day for the Sydney test match this year and about £32.50 for the Melbourne, much better prices watching England overseas!!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TUCvk2HxZ_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I paid £50 per day for the India test match in July (Cheapest Tickets though) Grandstand seats £100+. The Durban test match was the best £4 per day 2 winters ago. I paid £45 per day for the Sydney test match this year and about £32.50 for the Melbourne, much better prices watching England overseas!!

aye but the beer is piss water at £4 for 2/3rds of a pint.

Be careful with the drink, I went the other day for a Pro40 game, £4.20 a pint £8 for a burger and soggy fries & £5 for a pie. These prices are sure to increase for an International.
Check the terms for taking drink into the ground because sometimes you can have 4 cans & others nothing, and you will be searched!!

fckin ell- it was £3.70 last season.

was expecting £4 tho to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back