Just a not quick update from St Mary’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbelievable what you have just gone through and you can actually make sense of it all while on NHS Heroin. Rest is critical so now we know you've come out the other end and managing to make sense of things as well as the excellent news from your Surgeon get some well earned rest.... dont bugger it all up by ovedoing it on here.... we will all undestand.

Hope you're back up north soon with loved ones. Then at subsequent follow ups the Cancer decides to wave the white flag and fucks off for good. Me im going to a have good drink tonight and toast to your health.

Cheers Foggy you have made my day.

Last edited:
Don't know what to say apart from Get the fuck in.

Great news on the baby and even better news for you.

Just take your time, I've warned the coastguard that your shite is coming and will warn the boys working in London to watch for high unexpected winds.

Humbled you have allowed us to share your journey

I'm over the moon, so over the moon I'm going out for an all dayer in Manchester to celebrate. I shall no doubt telling a load of randoms that a bloke I don't really know from the internet has kicked fuck out if cancer twice and is more of a superhero than Spiderman, batman and all the other animalmen put together.

Brilliant stuff @foggy.
Loved seeing your short update last night.
It made a cracking night (Sunland winning, and, me having a pre match pint, in the Howard Arms, for the first time in 20 years, and winning the footy card) into a perfect night (with your announcement, that you are cancer free) 👍
I'm so very pleased for you @foggy, but be sure to get plenty of rest, as there's a bit more effort needed from yourself, so you recover fully, in order for you to ring the bell, on your way out of hospital.
Let this be the image, that spurs you on to recovery, fogster 👍
Logon or register to see this image

You're a bloke with a missus, and I'm a bloke without a missus (but searching) but fuck it - you can have one of these, anyway, because of what you've been through, and because you're my hero ❤

Get well soon @foggy, and . . .
Ha'way the shite !

Absolutely brilliant fella. I told you you'd knack it, didn't I? ! :)

Amazed you've been able to post tbh, but glad you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back