Jussie Smollett

its a very bizarre situation, especially hiring people who are so easily linked to him.
His interviews where he denies it all are very compelling but then again he is an actor I guess

It's a mental state of mind. So desperate to virtual signal and be part of the #metoo crowd, that all rationale goes out of the window.
Well said.

I was trying to think what drives someone to crave this attention so much they are willing to do that, but you're bang on. It's the ultimate virtue signal.

Well said.

I was trying to think what drives someone to crave this attention so much they are willing to do that, but you're bang on. It's the ultimate virtue signal.
People are desperate to be a victim or side up with those who are perceived as victims (virtue signalling) the whole movement is f***ing pathetic and any well reasoned or needed cause is turned into a shambles by the professionally outraged mob.

People are desperate to be a victim or side up with those who are perceived as victims (virtue signalling) the whole movement is f***ing pathetic and any well reasoned or needed cause is turned into a shambles by the professionally outraged mob.
Speaking of the professionally outraged, I wonder how many replies this thread would have had by now if it was a white bloke who staged a racist attack

Back