Junipers pantry

• Thread starter Hauser's-Helmet
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Juniper’s Pantry set for July opening

There's enough fat c.unts from here to keep it in business for at least 12 months. I'm going to set a trend and walk from South Hylton to the fucker when it opens.

I`ll deffinately be going....dont mind travelling a bit or paying a bit of cash for decent stuff....good luck to them

I`ll deffinately be going....dont mind travelling a bit or paying a bit of cash for decent stuff....good luck to them

Nor me, love owt like that.

Anyone been yet then ?

I missed the opening but hope to get there when I get back home.

Sounds class:

We have our brand new Juniper's Pantry Delivery Menu ready. For an extra special lunch delivered to your place of work. If you want an amazing sandwich, sublime salad, northumbrian cheese platter or trendy jacket potato all made with the best produce the North East has to offer.

I called in the Chinese sat night, and had a look , was a private opening party, looked nice enough though - still touch n go how these things go... hope it does well, but could just as easily go tits up

I called in the Chinese sat night, and had a look , was a private opening party, looked nice enough though - still touch n go how these things go... hope it does well, but could just as easily go tits up

Been stowed off by all accounts and had to close Sunday to get the place re-organised due to unexpected amount of hungry bastards.

Usually open Sundays.

Anybody been in for any scran yet then?

Thinking of popping along tomorrow.

Would have a dodge down, but it means walking/cycling back up Bede bank. Can't be arsed. Someone give me a lift.

Sunderland is set for a taste of artisan decadence as two award-winning chefs prepare to open a boutique delicatessen in a bustling area of the city.

Lad I went to School with is opening this, Just what Sunderland needs in my opinion, pity it's on the dirty side of the City like but even so I will definately be paying a visit, I suggest all you food lovers do the same, tell them the Helmet sent you from the SMB for no discount at all.

Read more here:

http://www.essentialsunderland.co.uk/junipers-pantry/

Wonder how much the Pigs Heed is ?

advertising this, but fair play hope the place makes lots of money

That Deli next to the Cliff didn't last very long. No idea how good it was mind.

Fuck has that closed already?

I'm not suprised like. It was f***ing shit. Went in for a couple of sarnies for me and me da. No one else in yet it took them 10 minutes and they were shite, small and expensive. Better off jumping in the car for 2 minutes and going up Sea Road.

That Juniper place looks good like from the photos. I really hope to fuck it works. A lack of places like that is one of the things that really lets Sunderland down but I still have doubts enough will take advantage of it and just stick with Asda. Know the lad through mates too so hope he does well.

I might have a dodge today.

Missus has been in a couple of times and I expect we will be regulars - hopefully be a great success adding a touch of sophistication to the Barnes Roundabout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back