Junior club offers / SAFC offers for Durham T20 2024?

Bossworld

Midfield
Just wondering if anyone else's kids have been doing either All-Stars/Dynamos and have seen any offers for Durham?

The past few years, the All-Stars got a free junior membership, Dynamos got a subsidised one, and adults could get in for £20 for the 7 games.

Seems that they're doing the kids offer again but adults are full whack (or £70 if renewing). Unfortunately our sessions are on a Friday which often clashes with the T20 games, so unlikely we'll get to all 7.

Anyone ITK as to whether there's likely to be any other adult offers - I think there was an SAFC season card cheaper entry game last year?

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone else's kids have been doing either All-Stars/Dynamos and have seen any offers for Durham?

The past few years, the All-Stars got a free junior membership, Dynamos got a subsidised one, and adults could get in for £20 for the 7 games.

Seems that they're doing the kids offer again but adults are full whack (or £70 if renewing). Unfortunately our sessions are on a Friday which often clashes with the T20 games, so unlikely we'll get to all 7.

Anyone ITK as to whether there's likely to be any other adult offers - I think there was an SAFC season card cheaper entry game last year?

Thanks
I'm sure last year I got an email about the adult offer I was expecting the same this year. Last year the email didn't come through until june
Adults are still free with All Stars. The SAFC ticket offer is on again they already emailed season ticket holders with links and codes
Do you have a link for the adults all stars offer?

Last edited:
Adults are still free with All Stars. The SAFC ticket offer is on again they already emailed season ticket holders with links and codes
It's been £20 for adults who have kids in AllStars the past few years, not been free for us (unless some kind of specific County Durham offer, I'm North of the Tyne). AllStars themselves have been free, and Dynamos was maybe £20 again.

I don't seem to get many Sunderland emails (though do get the match by match ones to an old dormant account) so haven't seen anything on that front, it was a one-off for the Derbyshire game last season if memory serves me correctly, was posted up on the main RTG board. EDIT: Found the 2024 single match offer here but it's a Friday Durham v brum bears safc24

I rang the box office earlier and the lad who answered didn't know of any adult offers, and said there wasn't a Dynamos specific offer, and to put both kids through on the all stars one. Have done that and I'll pick and choose my games to pay for.

Last edited:
Adults £25 with an all star child the child can get a free membership. Adult and kids £25 for dynamos kids

Code SAFC24 tickets for a £1 for the first blast game of the season. No brainer if you don’t get a season ticket or have a membership. Friday night, school holidays, northern diamonds play before which the ticket gets you in for

wonder if its

must be because im an existing member, tried all ways, it would reduce the bairns, but nothing for me, logged out and put it in as if i was jo bloggs and it worked
worked for me when i was logged into my account, limits you to buying 1 junior membership though

doesnt work on season ticket renewals

Last edited:
me account keeps defaulting the Full price season tickets to the renewal price so not letting the code work
you can add people to your account, i did it with my kids as they wouldn't let me order more than 1 junior membership so added my kids onto my account, maybe try that and use them as the name for the season ticket order and it may no longer default to renewal

Our lass has just signed up and done it, 3 season tickets for £50 cant grumble at, while the bairns old enough to be doing Allstars and Dynamos its a no brainer, part of the reason i let my own membership lapse, as for the CC games i could attend id pay on the gate, it still works out cheaper than a membership

and quite often they were letting people in with T20 season tickets for the 50 over games too

Christ what a pallaver, same as others couldn't renew on my account as it was trying to show me the £70 rate as a holder last year.

I've done the kids' tickets against my account (as advised by the Box Office) and put the adults against my partner. Looks dodgy as fuck even though it's not meant to be.

Our lass has just signed up and done it, 3 season tickets for £50 cant grumble at, while the bairns old enough to be doing Allstars and Dynamos its a no brainer, part of the reason i let my own membership lapse, as for the CC games i could attend id pay on the gate, it still works out cheaper than a membership

and quite often they were letting people in with T20 season tickets for the 50 over games too
Mate do you mind me asking what your purchase history shows as?

Had a right kerfuffle getting this sorted. I put the kids' tickets through on my Durham account I've been using since 2015. On my purchase history it shows "Upload" as the status, which is the same as previous years.

I had to use my partner's account to get adult ones, so other than being linked accounts, there's nothing to show that it's tied to the kid's memberships. They've got our £50 but it just says "Purchased"

Back