June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not listed on the UEFA site as it was a joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very serious - that's why its listed on the FIFA site.

BTW you might be reaching your smilie limit for today - (Me think the lad doth smile too much - William Shakespear.)

The point is easy enough to understand, it's not like I posted a nonlinear Schrodinger equation for you to grapple with.
Do you understand why people on here are against Bin Salman or do you think we just have something against anyone from middle east? I think you still don't get it after all these talks about it. Too complicated for you?

So big you won nowt I'm sure people will be talking about your sides for years to come though ....
If you told fans of Liverpool, man utd, man city, arsenal, Chelsea, spurs that the mags fans think that they are a massive club they would just laugh in your face and tell you to fuck off and they would be right

If you told fans of Liverpool, man utd, man city, arsenal, Chelsea, spurs that the mags fans think that they are a massive club they would just laugh in your face and tell you to fuck off and they would be right

We don't think we are a massive club. Well I don't. I would say we rightly think we have one of it not the largest passionate fan base in England and we are certainly big enough to be in a debate with Everton on club size

Oh right. Is that the one from Benwell?

No, this one....only know him because of the Saudi connection....

Captain William Henry Irvine Shakespear (29 October 1878 – 24 January 1915), was a British civil servant and explorer who mapped uncharted areas of Northern Arabia and made the first official British contact with Ibn Sa'ud, future king of Saudi Arabia. He was the military adviser to Ibn Sa'ud from 1910 to 1915, when he was shot and killed in the Battle of Jarrab by Ibn Shraim.

I can keep googling other clubs and showing that Newcastle have threads on them, or at least the takeover story is talked about.

Either nobody cares and thus they won't have an opinion, or they do care and thus have an opinion.

That's absolutely fine.

I have emotional investment either way, just an opinion.

No, this one....only know him because of the Saudi connection....

Captain William Henry Irvine Shakespear (29 October 1878 – 24 January 1915), was a British civil servant and explorer who mapped uncharted areas of Northern Arabia and made the first official British contact with Ibn Sa'ud, future king of Saudi Arabia. He was the military adviser to Ibn Sa'ud from 1910 to 1915, when he was shot and killed in the Battle of Jarrab by Ibn Shraim.
Fascinating. Thank you.

We don't think we are a massive club. Well I don't. I would say we rightly think we have one of it not the largest passionate fan base in England and we are certainly big enough to be in a debate with Everton on club size
How do you define yourselves as having the largest "passionate" fanbase?
While you have good numbers at games you are no more passionate about your club than anyone else.

Na. 2001-2004 it was Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and us.

We had 3 top 5 finishes in a row

I talking about FA Cups tbf.

Worth mentioning without this 'Sky Boy' era that is held with such disdain on here that we were only one behind having the most FA Cup wins in it's history.

I talking about FA Cups tbf.

Worth mentioning without this 'Sky Boy' era that is held with such disdain on here that we were only one behind having the most FA Cup wins in it's history.

Newcastle United were 2 behind the most FA Cup wins before the Premier League started, Spurs had already won 8 FA Cups.

Last edited:

Never in a month of Sundays would Everton have appointed Bruce.

On the passionate fan base I have mentioned it on here before that it is a working class thing - a drink with your mates and the match. If away games were tea-total your (and our) away support would be decimated.

Away match - I will be heading out Pet at 5am to the Spurs game, I will be back at 3am (drinking non-stop and acting like a kid again). Response - "I hope they win"

A regular weekend - I am meeting my mate at Wetherspoons at 7am and I will be back around 3am. Response - "you f***ing what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back