June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Aye... ;)

Do you think the KSA and the Premier League have a future deal in place ???
Then why cancel the Bein broadcast? Just let them watch Newcastle on bein for 2 more years then take over the contract. Makes no sense to me. they cant legally watch newcastle for 2 years now considering they previously said they would crack down on illegal broadcasts just a couple of weeks ago.

Then why cancel the Bein broadcast? Just let them watch Newcastle on bein for 2 more years then take over the contract. Makes no sense to me. they cant legally watch newcastle for 2 years now considering they previously said they would crack down on illegal broadcasts just a couple of weeks ago.
You do know that Qatar and Saudi hav3 officially cut ties? All Qataris in Saudi expelled (and vice versa I guess). No direct flights? They hate each other.
Aye... ;)

Do you think the KSA and the Premier League have a future deal in place ???
Who knows? Asian Cup rights been split up - AFC’s Saudi ITT issue brings end to pan-MENA rights package

Everyone I know thought Qatar and Saudi would settle their differences before the World Cup (which would be before the rights are up for renewal). Now, I am not sure. Very interesting that the biggest thing to rise to the surface in this dispute is sporting rights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riveting addition to the conversation as usual

New f***ing levels of sadness man, you absolute utter sad, sad man. Imagine being so obsessed with a rival message board, that even after getting banned, you come back under a different name, not as a wum, but just as someone desperate to still post.

If I didn’t think you were such a horribly bullying prick, I’d pity you. You have to be a sad, little old virgin. There’s no other explanation for it.

New f***ing levels of sadness man, you absolute utter sad, sad man. Imagine being so obsessed with a rival message board, that even after getting banned, you come back under a different name, not as a wum, but just as someone desperate to still post.

If I didn’t think you were such a horribly bullying prick, I’d pity you. You have to be a sad, little old virgin. There’s no other explanation for it.
No way, is this Sima as a different username? :lol::lol::lol:

What the sad knacker get banned for this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back