June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good job they aren’t deluded. This bit’s marvellous

“As for who should be manager, surely it is simply the same story, who is the very best that the club can attract?

Give me a free choice, no limits, and Steve Bruce wouldn’t be in my top ten. Nor though would be Rafa Benitez.

I would start with Jurgen Klopp, then Pep Guardiola and work my way down the list.”

Sorry but I just couldn’t read any more after that, absolute drivel.

I don't think he believes the club could get either of those.
I haven't read the article as that website is absolute crap. Clickbait articles talking rubbish

Last edited:
aye because Klopp or Pep are going to drop everything and go manage the mags.

They’re absolutely mental, proper psycho paths.

I don't think he believes the club could get either of those.
I haven't read the article as that website is absolute crap. Clickbait articles talking rubbish
I disagree. He genuinely thinks you could get any one of them. Even mentions Simone in the comments. f***ing ludicrous delusion. Typical of those people and that fanbase. f***ing cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Last edited:
aye because Klopp or Pep are going to drop everything and go manage the mags.

They’re absolutely mental, proper psycho paths.

Tbf not all of them are like that I'm a Geordie and all my mates are mags just the % of deluded knackers that they have like to be vocal about it so can taint the others.

Once they get in groups though even the sensible mags turn into the toon toon dribblers.

Challenging for the 7th cup if they got took over is what every top class manager aspires to

The 7th cup that is your best finish for half a century!

Even with a uninterested owner and steve Bruce and in a pretty mediocre season for us if we win half our last 6 games we will have bettered about 48 of your last 50 seasons :lol:

Just shows the difference between the clubs league positions of the last 50 years

Even with a uninterested owner and steve Bruce and in a pretty mediocre season for us if we win half our last 6 games we will have bettered about 48 of your last 50 seasons :lol:

Just shows the difference between the clubs league positions of the last 50 years

one **** is banned, another one appears.

the wolf nonce is back.

If that creases you then you should read The Mag article below....

"I would start with Jurgen Klopp, then Pep Guardiola and work my way down the list.”
😂😂😂😂😂😂

That's not as deluded as thinking furious d is on a par with the Saint :lol:

One will end up in league 2 the other in the champions league

Last 50 year you say.

NUFC trophies = 0
SAFC trophies = 1

Even if you became the best team in the country and won the league you still wouldnt have as many top flight titles as Sunderland.

That wont happen and it never will.

That's not as deluded as thinking furious d is on a par with the Saint :lol:

One will end up in league 2 the other in the champions league

City were terrified of the Saint

If they didn't have hawk eyes on him every minute, they might miss his next dribble straight into them, or easy loss of the ball by passing straight to them on his occasional attempts to help Danny not as good as I used to be Rose

I would still rather of seen us beat you six times in a row. And i did
Even if you became the best team in the country and won the league you still wouldnt have as many top flight titles as Sunderland.

That wont happen and it never will.

And this ya deluded gravy guzzler

Another scruffy co Durham skunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back