June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am talking about your incorrect NUFC statement which highlighted in bold.

Nufc lost 2 cup finals in the 90s and went into the Uefa cup
Yes I am. I was incorrect but not 5 -6 years out like you were when trying to have a dig.
Also you never did answer who you beat in the Intertoto final.

This Matty Longstaff they are having a meltdown over. Wouldn’t the potential new owners have influence to a potential new contract. I am sure they wouldn’t want to lose a player with potential. Has this come from his agent in an attempt to move along the takeover? Has he been told a takeover isn’t happening now and to take the offer.

Yes we both made incorrect statements.

And I did answer how we won the Intertoto.
One was 5-6 years out in an attempted dig, the other was an unplanned response and was less than a year out.

Im not that fussed about Longstaff.

He’s been alright but nothing that demands an amazing deal, probably a case of an agent turning his head.

And I know we’re hardly glamorous but if he was the good would better teams than Udinese not be in for him and if the takeover ever comes off...would he actually make the team?

I think Liverpool might have won it long before the last game of the season don't you.
Of course they will. Where will they the trophy presentation though? Under normal circumstances St James' would have been crawling with Liverpool fans.

Of course they will. Where will they the trophy presentation though? Under normal circumstances St James' would have been crawling with Liverpool fans.

At Anfield I'd imagine.

Thank god for small mercies, Liverpool fans were absolute whoppers in that game last season.

So you think the plan was to wait until the last game of the season, weeks after they actually win it and present it at Newcastle away.
Why would they do that?

:lol:

Exactly what Ashley is banking on. Pay the going rate instead of emotionally blackmailing locally-born players.

If they had upped his wage from his current £800 a week when he hit the first team they may have earned a little goodwill. But fuck them, good luck to him if he can reportedly double his offered wage elsewhere.
He's from Rotherham.

So you think the plan was to wait until the last game of the season, weeks after they actually win it and present it at Newcastle away.
Why would they do that?
Under normal circumstances the trophy would be presented at Anfield. Traditionally the last game of the season is a massive day out, especially when you win the league. I take you haven't followed football long? There's no two ways about it. There would have been loads of extra Liverpool fans there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back