June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tidied. Not great, but still....important to get the facts right...
;)

The ECWC was abandoned mate. The Fairs cup was never abandoned, it evolved into the UEFA Cup and then the Europa League
Its not listed on the UEFA site as it was a joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everton as a far far bigger club than Newcastle United and always will be. So i suggest you have a bit mre respect for them.

:lol: I doubt it. Won one fa cup in my lifetime. Little dump of a ground, worse support than us, less European games than us in my lifetime, we have had higher league finishes over last 30 years.

And when I've seen them at SJP they just sit down all game :lol: with the odd Everton chant.

I have more respect for Sunderlands support to be honest far more passionate than Everton

:lol: I doubt it. Won one fa cup in my lifetime. Little dump of a ground, worse support than us, less European games than us in my lifetime, we have had higher league finishes over last 30 years.

And when I've seen them at SJP they just sit down all game :lol: with the odd Everton chant.

I have more respect for Sunderlands support to be honest far more passionate than Everton
Typical sky era mag

How many relegation's have they had in your lifetime ?

Last edited:

Football started before 1990.

Typical sky mag

True. I was born in 88 and started supporting Newcastle like 93 bear lad.

I admire the fact Everton have never been relegated in donkeys years and that they were a good team in the 80s, however since 93 I hold Newcastle in higher regard. Played at a higher level than Everton too ( champions league). As well as far bigger and passionate support
Football started before 1990.
True but I never

I admire the fact Everton have never been relegated in donkeys years and that they were a good team in the 80s, however since 93 I hold Newcastle in higher regard. Played at a higher level than Everton too ( champions league). As well as far bigger and passionate support

True but I never
Like loads did

Who gives a shit about a few CL games most people in their lifetime have seen Everton win things ... Unlike Newcastle

True but I never

So you conveniently ignore Evertons 9 League titles, 5 FA Cups, and a European Cup Winners Cup, along with the fact that Everton were one of the “big 5 clubs“ in the 1980s, and base your case on the basis that during your lifetime apart from a purple patch where Newcastle United had a good team but ultimately won absolutely nothing, and that spell apart Newcastle United have been mostly dog shit for the rest of the time since then.

I think you might need to take those rose tinted glasses off mate. 1955 :lol:

Last edited:
So you conveniently ignore Evertons 9 League titles, 5 FA Cups, and a European Cup Winners Cup, along with the fact that Everton were one of the “big 5 clubs“ in the 1980s, and base your case on the basis that during your lifetime apart from a purple patch where Newcastle United had a good team but ultimately won absolutely nothing, and that spell apart Newcastle United have been mostly dog shit for the rest of the time since then.

Splendidly done.

Big 5 clubs in the 80s? Newcastle were one of the big 5 clubs in the 00s!

Also people conveniently forget Newcastles 5 fa cups and we have apparently won f all so I don't see any difference

They'll all be on here for 12 hours though. Cos the bairn woke them up and they have nowt to do whilst making a cuppa.

:lol:
It says a lot when they don’t trouble their own boards but come on here for their daily pasting. Rum buggers.

They'll all be on here for 12 hours though. Cos the bairn woke them up and they have nowt to do whilst making a cuppa.

:lol:
Proper sad freaks why the fuck you would want to spend as much time on your rivals main forum as these really sad bastards do is tragic

Big 5 clubs in the 80s? Newcastle were one of the big 5 clubs in the 00s!

Also people conveniently forget Newcastles 5 fa cups and we have apparently won f all so I don't see any difference
So big you won nowt I'm sure people will be talking about your sides for years to come though ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back