June 5th live footy on

Morning hank...morning all.

Will watch my obligatory 15 min and take it from there. Work first, mind you.

All the best and here's to a fantastic Friday! Be safe.
Morning @oilcat ....

Hows tricks mate ?

I've had a stinker....

Heyho as the "dream song goes... " things can only get better "

Fingers crossed, but still not sleeping....

Just sat here thinking of where to turn next...

Thinking that PALS team in Oxford will be getting a call when they are open....cant think of anything else....? Anyone ?
Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Working today, no beer (day 83) or football for me today. Will continue watching Auf Wiedersehen Pet after work.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning @thamesvalleyman ....

83 days is an awesome effort

👏👏👏

Last edited:
Morning Hank, Morning Becs, Morning All.

Well that was it yesterday - my birthday. The daughter and the 2 granddaughters came up and we had tea and cake. The girls had made the cake it was beautiful. I will take it easy tomorrow. Possibly down to the bordello for a game of Bridge.

Enjoy the day my friends. Did you ever think...

Morning @oilcat ....

Hows tricks mate ?

I've had a stinker....

Thinking that PALS team in Oxford will be getting a call when they are open....cant think of anything else....? Anyone ?

👏👏👏

Doing ok my friend...thank you.

Well I don't like that you're struggling at all. If only wishing you well worked to fix things as I'm definitely doing that! You're, no doubt, a top chap and deserve it.

I'm at a loss in terms of assistance at this point...but if I can find anything helpful I'll be sure to sling it your way.

My best to you.

Morning Hank, Morning Becs, Morning All.

Well that was it yesterday - my birthday. The daughter and the 2 granddaughters came up and we had tea and cake. The girls had made the cake it was beautiful. I will take it easy tomorrow. Possibly down to the bordello for a game of Bridge.

Enjoy the day my friends. Did you ever think...
Morning John...

That must have been awesome for you all..

Cant beat family time, have we all taken it for granted?

Home made cakes are the business

My daughter and partner drove up from Southampton on Sunday...

Hadn't seen them for ages...that will change after lockdown is eased....

Gonna try and get some kip now...goodnight all...
Doing ok my friend...thank you.

Well I don't like that you're struggling at all. If only wishing you well worked to fix things as I'm definitely doing that! You're, no doubt, a top chap and deserve it.

I'm at a loss in terms of assistance at this point...but if I can find anything helpful I'll be sure to sling it your way.

My best to you.
Cheers @oilcat ....thank you mate

Something has to break....its too long to be in this state....

I'm gonna try and sleep, enjoy the rest of the day mate...speak later
Morning everyone including Hank. I'm not sure what today holds, it depends on the weather.

Going to try to sleep.

Have a good un everyone. 💋
Morning GS

Looks like our mini heatwave is over for now...

Good luck for the sleeping ...

I'm gonna try myself

Last edited:
Good morning Hank and everyone,

Thank you for posting but nowt for me. Maybe we could do with this at games to add atmosphere

Listening to the dawn chorus and rain, quite relaxing☺ looks like a dull rainy day ahead, a day for more💻 work and 📖

Stay safe and stay well one and all and remember your mask🎭 👍 🌈

Morning @Mk Mackem, take care fella and hope you get sorted soon, can’t imagine what you are going through.Must be purgatory for you.

Last edited:

Thank you for posting but nowt for me. Maybe we could do with this at games to add atmosphere

Listening to the dawn chorus and rain, quite relaxing☺ looks like a dull rainy day ahead, a day for more💻 work and 📖

Morning @Mk Mackem, take care fella and hope you get sorted soon, can’t imagine what you are going through.Must be purgatory for you.

Morning marra
Portuguese had piped crowd noise last night

Proper boos when a player got booked etc 😂

Morning CFG mate...rain just stopped but chilly out

Are you up early for work ?

Lack of sleep is doing my head in...

I wont take sleeping pills...

Have a great Friday...days are merging into one big blue....

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.

Nice long dog walk before graft.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning @oilcat ....

Hows tricks mate ?

I've had a stinker....

👏👏👏

Cheers MK, stay safe and hope you feel better soon.

Back