June 21st

Err but the vaccine roll out depends on people taking it who are offered it. The poster who you refer to has repeatedly said he won’t, so if you multiply that by shit loads of the population with the same opinion then progress is going to be slower at best. You can’t complain about no excuses because of the vaccine roll out if in the next breath you refuse you get it man.
People are though. Remember all the models in the medium term were constructed on the basis that 20% of the adult population Would refuse a vaccine (so only 43.5 million would take it off the top of my head) we will comfortably exceed that. After Malaysians, the British public are the second most enthusiastic about vaccines in whole world, vaccine hesitancy a huge issue in the USA and yet states governed by the ultra-cautious democrats are lifting mask mandates, allowing music festivals, allowing travel across the nation in the form of aeroplanes and the stadiums, indoor and outdoor, packed to the rafters.

Well why can’t they came out and say that then, why dangle the carrot and take it away again. Well In that case I also look forward to bumping the post in October/November when public places start to shut again for the winter Period, which ofcourse they will.
I can't comment on why the government run things like they do. I suspect it is because they are bunch of self serving morons with no clue what they are doing.

What I have said is a fact on the medical side, that is all I'm looking at. It will be the autumn before we have sufficient numbers double jabbed and past their 2-3 week period.
Really really simple concept

Millions and millions and millions jabbed

Yet cases rising
Hospital admissions rising
Deaths likely to now follow suit
Third wave already here
Whitty already on about surge in autumn/winter months (the time youve claimed restrictions could fully lift a mere 3 months after the first date given)

I make no apologies for being a vaccine sceptic
And millions and millions NOT jabbed too. You said it your self yesterday.

WE DO NOT HAVE EVERYONE VACCINATED

I can't understand why anyone can't comprehend that.

Last edited:
I can't comment on why the government run things like they do. I suspect it is because they are bunch of self serving morons with no clue what they are doing.

What I have said is a fact on the medical side, that is all I'm looking at. It will be the autumn before we have sufficient numbers double jabbed and past their 2-3 week period.

And millions and millions NOT jabbed too. You said it your self yesterday.

WE DO NOT HAVE EVERYONE VACCINATED

I can't understand why anyone can't comprehend that.

A lot of the places fully open don't have everyone vaccinated either
Aye Wembley was meant to be the envy of Europe during this tournament at one point wasn’t it? :lol:

Last edited:
That is one dose, people need to be fully vaccinated. This has been said over and over again. Also as kids get it and spread it, it needs to be percentage of the population and not the adult population, which is why all the other countries are measuring it again population.

We have currently double dosed 45% of the population. If it needs 14 days to be fully effective, we have 39% done. If it is 21 days then that is lower still at 34% or just over a third. We are making great efforts but we are not there yet, that is why we still have problems with growing cases, vaccinations and deaths.

This has been explained to you over and over again, why is it so hard to understand? You said yourself yesterday that you thought we need over 70% of the population to be fully vaccinated, if we have less than that, what do you think that means?

I can imagine you and 3210safc going to a London away game on the train. On you hop full of enthusiasm and then the train stops at Darlington. "This is not London, the train doesn't work". Calm down dear, we are not due for another 2 1/2 hours. Just before York there is a 15 minute delay because of a points problem. When you continue on your way "The train isn't moving, the train doesn't work, we are standing still", despite the scenery flashing by. By Doncaster you are a quivering wreck "I don't understand why we are not in London, we got a train ticket to London and we are still in South Yorkshire. This is a conspiracy, the train companies want to keep us on the train for ever, we are never going to get off, this train (which doesn't even move) is all there is. There is no London." Finally you get off at Peterborough claiming there is no point continuing and you want to show Virgin Rail you are not going to play their game. The rest of the passengers, glad of the peace and quiet from two hysterical bairns, pull into Kings Cross 10 minutes later than expected and have a canny day out.

Meanwhile the train ran by an American company pulled into London while we were between Doncaster and Peterborough. And the Israeli one pulled in as we passed Seaham.

Masks are not a normal way of life.
They dont bother me. Once this is all done I will still using them on public transport, on streets busy with traffic etc. They do it in other countries as a part of every day life.
Let’s hope not. Otherwise the British public will enthusiastically back restrictions evermore as they have done for 16 months.
What you wanting people to do? Riot? Protest? Just wondering how you know restrictions are backed and isn't just a case of people trying to do their bit as they are told?

Last edited:

Covid warden contracts until 2023.

Covid 'marketing contracts' until 2023.

Wake up. They had all this planned since the swine flu scandal.
Can you provide any evidence for that claim?

Covid warden contracts until 2023.

Covid 'marketing contracts' until 2023.

Wake up. They had all this planned since the swine flu scandal.
What swine flu scandal? Labour were in when that was knocking around anyway

Poacher
Full Back
May 14, 2021
Add bookmark
Poacher said:
Then they will use winter as an excuse to lockdown again
They have been telling us since last year the old way of living has gone. New normal, great reset, build back better. They won’t be anything to open back up to .

Back