JUNE 2014 - Voting

JUNE 2014 - Voting - Open month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for that Ross and thanks for the votes folks.

Mickey got the chop, but his offspring are exacting a terrible revenge.

Logon or register to see this image
Like the photo.

Tomtom - if you can - can you find your winning entry for 2013 (June iirc) then I'll get it added to the 2013 winners' gallery - and maybe get a vote for photo of the year 2013.

Congrats by the way for winning last month. And any chance of a theme that suits compact owners too! :D:D

Like the photo.

Tomtom - if you can - can you find your winning entry for 2013 (June iirc) then I'll get it added to the 2013 winners' gallery - and maybe get a vote for photo of the year 2013.

Congrats by the way for winning last month. And any chance of a theme that suits compact owners too! :D:D
You can't point your compact at a child on a swing? Or a fast moving river? Or someone whizzing past you on a bike? You could enter this month with a phone camera, if you put a little thought in of course.

You can't point your compact at a child on a swing? Or a fast moving river? Or someone whizzing past you on a bike? You could enter this month with a phone camera, if you put a little thought in of course.
Of course you can and we have had this theme before and anybody would be able to enter; I just had pointed out it tends to favour (D)SLR users who would be able to do light trails and slow sync shutter and panning etc. It wasn't a dig oROSSo just a friendly request to tomtom.:)

Of course you can and we have had this theme before and anybody would be able to enter; I just had pointed out it tends to favour (D)SLR users who would be able to do light trails and slow sync shutter and panning etc. It wasn't a dig oROSSo just a friendly request to tomtom.:)
Wasn't a dig? Aye rightio. Perhaps if you supported and entered last month you would have won and had the chance to set the theme as you see fit.

Wasn't a dig? Aye rightio. Perhaps if you supported and entered last month you would have won and had the chance to set the theme as you see fit.
Don't be daft!:lol:

I was busy studying last month and hardly even had time to take my photo of the day for project 365.

You never entered all mine and I never said anything and you often put your tuppence ha'penny in!
I'm laughing here not arguing "photography corner" stylee.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back