July - Round 7 - "The Sun" Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 great shots like. Think my favourite is the one with people in, but they're all great tbh.

That was the one I was going to enter, but I changed my mind at the last minute. Still think I've entered the wrong one but what the hell.

And as I forgot to say it on the entry post C & C welcome.

Eee Clyde you've had your Ready Brek for breakfast this month! They're all good.

Efin hell, the standard of photography is very good, i thought i would have a go with my little point and shoot. Hats off to you, you take it very serious as the photos prove. I think i will just admire in future rather than compete. :lol:

Efin hell, the standard of photography is very good, i thought i would have a go with my little point and shoot. Hats off to you, you take it very serious as the photos prove. I think i will just admire in future rather than compete. :lol:
No, it is nice to see new entrants! Put C & C welcome by your photo or ask ABEasyTiger to add it, then people will give feed back. Most people give very positive feedback (cept me I'm just outspoken :p). Lots of us entering are just novices with point and shoots.

No, it is nice to see new entrants! Put C & C welcome by your photo or ask ABEasyTiger to add it, then people will give feed back. Most people give very positive feedback (cept me I'm just outspoken :p). Lots of us entering are just novices with point and shoots.

Peachbum's right, don't be shy, give it a try! My biggest problem isn't taking the pics it's managing to get the technical expertise to post the feckers on here!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly, join in! There's lots of us who've never taken photos other than holiday snaps before, and you'll get lots out of it. There's plenty of entries taken on point and shoots or even phones.

Thanks Smoker, I was on a long train ride here in China last week and took that from the train window, I like it too, but am actually going to enter the one I took before that one with the overhead wires cradling the sun.

Could be a future theme, photos from Chinese Train Windows that we both myself and Chinamackem would be in with a fighting chance.....

Here's one I took a couple of months back on a similar long train journey

Logon or register to see this image

But I would have probably entered this one taken in the desert

Logon or register to see this image

Which would be both Sun and Son (mine)

Nice ones there Andy. When I travel by train all I do is watch the countryside unroll an unbelievable panorama of amazing sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back