July 9th live footy on tv

😂 Definitely having that one

Afternoon Rip, I need to keep the faith
You do mate
Afternoon, Maestro
Afternoon mate
Good afternoon to you too. Couple of hours fence painting here in BWH. It’s dry and it’s fresh.

There’s a couple of posters on here capable of firing it that far and more from their gobs.
Wet n dreary here like
Good afternoon (and belated good morning) RVF.
Good afternoon
Afternoon young man

Steak off the menu 🙄😄
Afternoon Squire

Last edited:
arrows in seahouses? well i always thought the locals up there were a tad touchy but that's a bit excessive.

and talking about bog rolls, did you know that penguins can fire their shit out of their little arses over 2 metres, apparently its all to do with anal volume. Penguins generally are about half a metre tall so that's the ability to launch it 4 times their body length. I am rather envious of that 'skill' as I am 6 foot 2inches tall, just imagine the carnage I could cause with that capability.
I’m sure that stat would be of interest to @T_Bone considering his recent troubles.
i wouldn’t mind being able to do it when I felt the need. Could be fun when we play the mags.
178/9 England
Cricket forum this bollocks.

85 reported fatalities today, compared to 89 149 137 152 177 416 on previous Thursdays.

642 recorded new cases.

It is improving, so please remember as we move into another weekend to keep following the guidelines. Being drunk @hank williams doesn't stop the virus from spreading

Being pissed will mean the virus wont come anywhere near me can you see a poxy virus trying to fight Frosty Jacks yea right

What about the hoss racing crap
That is a group activity with other lads and lasses on here. Not a flagrant breach of your own rules 😂😂
Nee one can keep moi in place many have tried many have fallen
Your lass does a canny job.
Logon or register to see this image

Afternoon Rip. How goes it?
and the penguin story is true, apparently specific research has been commissioned by HSE that will form part of a generic method statement which will be issued to zoo keepers, can you imagine attempting to write that regulation up.
Regular grafters get shit on, or at, or both on a regular basis. It’s a bit late for regulatory bodies to be getting involved now 😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the hoss racing crap
There’s a thread for cyicket you said

is there a hoss one?
That is a group activity with other lads and lasses on here. Not a flagrant breach of your own rules 😂😂

Your lass does a canny job.
Logon or register to see this image

Afternoon Rip. How goes it?

Regular grafters get shit on, or at, or both on a regular basis. It’s a bit late for regulatory bodies to be getting involved now 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Back