July 6th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Break time now, jesus, its gonna be a mare this week, dreading tomorrow and Weds and I'm not even done yet...🥪☕🧁, bleedingHank Marvin...Anyway, enough of the boring stuff...Hope your days going well. Winds died down a bit but rough as this morning.

@hank williams , hope your days gone well, @Snorbens , afternoon, @Spam Javelin , hope you've had a good day, @Rip Van Fish , morning, afternoon & a very good evening to you, busy day for you & thank you, @Blue Bell Lad , good to hear,☕☕☕,👍👍👍, @Musicman , afternoon mate, 2 winnners, on for tomorrow, 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 , @niknak_123 afternoon mate, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , cheers pal, 3 hours abouts to go, @EchoMan, enjoy the spuds and hope the re🚲 went to plan, @T_Bone , afternoon pal, I need a beer now....😁😁😁, @Mk Mackem , afternoon mate, hope your days gone well...weather settled down now,👍👍👍👍. @oilcat, afternoon pal.

@st joes lad , enjoy the match, @cfg , afternoon mate, tea sounds nice and its Wycombe all the way, have a great night & cheers pal, @becs, hi hon, hope the graft went well & enjoy the game later,xx...I got the 👏👏👏......sorry to hear that news too,x, @VHFC , evening mate, @Fred Basset , hope your days gone well, @HuffyDuffy , evening mate, @sismanhatton , cheers mate, that's very kind. I hope your days been nice and have a good night,👏👏👏,enjoy the walk pal, @Kingdom Bhoy, evening pal, @Dilligaf60 , 😁😁😁🎱🎱🎱, have a good night pal & thank you.

@Stortford , eveningb pal, bangers n mash, onion gravy...could eat it now...Have a nice night pal, @Bonzo , evening pal, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , my best wishes are with you and everyone, all the best for the next few hours,👍👍👍👍, @AndyGray1985, evening pal, @George Collins, evening mate, hope yourdays gone well, @Wandofaleftpeg, evening pal, @PeteFTM , evening pal.

@eddtheduck , 🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯, hope your days gone well pal. My wife is working late at the Mac's tonight so, just before she is due home, I'm going to run a hot bath with her favorite bath salts, light perfumed candles around the rim, and have a nice bottle of champagne chilled and ready. Then I'm going to enjoy a long soak while she cooks my dinner....That's me.

@Butcher's Coat , evening mate, @Parsoncross , enjoy the break pal, @Bears Beets , enjoy the footy later, @WillD , evening pal, @robbied1 , evening mate, hope you've had a nice day.... That's that then...butty done, finish my drink the back on it...Enjoy your night @everyone...🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃.
Evening SFATI. Hope you’re finished now. Rest up mate. 👍
Logon or register to see this image

They’ve just left, SiL said “I think I’ll be ringing you before midnight”

I said
Good, thanks, that’s T not kipping tonight then 🙄🙄😄
😂😂😂👍

Break time now, jesus, its gonna be a mare this week, dreading tomorrow and Weds and I'm not even done yet...🥪☕🧁, bleedingHank Marvin...Anyway, enough of the boring stuff...Hope your days going well. Winds died down a bit but rough as this morning.

@hank williams , hope your days gone well, @Snorbens , afternoon, @Spam Javelin , hope you've had a good day, @Rip Van Fish , morning, afternoon & a very good evening to you, busy day for you & thank you, @Blue Bell Lad , good to hear,☕☕☕,👍👍👍, @Musicman , afternoon mate, 2 winnners, on for tomorrow, 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 , @niknak_123 afternoon mate, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , cheers pal, 3 hours abouts to go, @EchoMan, enjoy the spuds and hope the re🚲 went to plan, @T_Bone , afternoon pal, I need a beer now....😁😁😁, @Mk Mackem , afternoon mate, hope your days gone well...weather settled down now,👍👍👍👍. @oilcat, afternoon pal.

@st joes lad , enjoy the match, @cfg , afternoon mate, tea sounds nice and its Wycombe all the way, have a great night & cheers pal, @becs, hi hon, hope the graft went well & enjoy the game later,xx...I got the 👏👏👏......sorry to hear that news too,x, @VHFC , evening mate, @Fred Basset , hope your days gone well, @HuffyDuffy , evening mate, @sismanhatton , cheers mate, that's very kind. I hope your days been nice and have a good night,👏👏👏,enjoy the walk pal, @Kingdom Bhoy, evening pal, @Dilligaf60 , 😁😁😁🎱🎱🎱, have a good night pal & thank you.

@Stortford , eveningb pal, bangers n mash, onion gravy...could eat it now...Have a nice night pal, @Bonzo , evening pal, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , my best wishes are with you and everyone, all the best for the next few hours,👍👍👍👍, @AndyGray1985, evening pal, @George Collins, evening mate, hope yourdays gone well, @Wandofaleftpeg, evening pal, @PeteFTM , evening pal.

@eddtheduck , 🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯, hope your days gone well pal. My wife is working late at the Mac's tonight so, just before she is due home, I'm going to run a hot bath with her favorite bath salts, light perfumed candles around the rim, and have a nice bottle of champagne chilled and ready. Then I'm going to enjoy a long soak while she cooks my dinner....That's me.

@Butcher's Coat , evening mate, @Parsoncross , enjoy the break pal, @Bears Beets , enjoy the footy later, @WillD , evening pal, @robbied1 , evening mate, hope you've had a nice day.... That's that then...butty done, finish my drink the back on it...Enjoy your night @everyone...🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃.
Evening 🌟 poster
Evening Rip, been a busy day
Sure has mate
Just got back
Arternoon and evenin RVF
This MM

I see it the other way round
Too late now like
Pompey are like a bad smell
Rather they fucked off up as that’s a top six spot gone already for next season
True enough, it’s just that the thought of fozzie and beaker being happy about anything leaves me cold mate.
Seems to have developed learning immunity
If he was a bit more well mannered his thread would get more visitors. He’s just so uncouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back