July 5th live footy on tv

Morning lads. Nowt for me. Off to graft for the day with a cheese salad sandwich for dinner. Living the dream 😎

Morning marra 😎

Morning mate. Safe travels and have fun 😎

Morning mate 😎

Morning mate 😎

Morning marra 😎

Morning marra 😎

Morning marra 😎

Morning marra. Hope all goes well today 😎
Cheers factor 50 and a big hat
Morning Hank and all. Nowt for me other than cricket and a bit of tennis
Have a good Tuesday everyone and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning edd

Morning 1920

Morning mate safe travels and enjoy

Morning bonnylad

Morning KK

Morning snorbens

Morning SJL

Morning TVM
Morning lil buddddeee

Morning Hank morning all

More painting for me today. It’s too hot here but I am near pool to keep jumping in

Have a great Tuesday everyone
Morning MM, that fence not finished like :p
Looking like its gonna be a nice day too. Getting cracked on this morning as if thi gs go to plan , my brothers long awaited op will go ahead this morning, ( The ward are going to call me to confirm it is.) Then I can go up later on when he comes around. Thank you very much for all your kind wishes, absolutely fantastic, really, thank you so much.
Morning Sfati, best of luck for your brother today, hope it all goes well.
Morning KK
Morning VHFC
Morning Dom

Last edited:
🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

Morning @hank williams and a very good Tuesday morning to everyone.

Looking like its gonna be a nice day too. Getting cracked on this morning as if thi gs go to plan , my brothers long awaited op will go ahead this morning, ( The ward are going to call me to confirm it is.) Then I can go up later on when he comes around. Thank you very much for all your kind wishes, absolutely fantastic, really, thank you so much.

The only thing going to plan is the shop, really look forward to next Wednesday. Deliveroo doing photos on Thursday for there site, that'll be massive for us. So that's it on a nutshell....Hope you all have a really brilliant day, stay safe and take care, πŸ¦† πŸ¦† ⚑ ⚑ πŸ₯ πŸ₯ 🎢 🎢 🏏 🏏 .

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @gipetto , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Richard III , @Legion Inoculant , @chunksafc , @jesus juice , @freckletooth , @Far Tibetan Mountain , @beezer , @Fred , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @Gazoliver , @janey , @coach13 , @addicted_to_safc , @Northern Munkey , @Lipso , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan ,@nyron4england , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @addicted_to_safc , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @McMackem , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @dandanthetentman , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @burgervan , @eddtheduck , @lemur , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @mackem1989 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @thetruth , @matt228 , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 , @THELORDRODWELL , @chunkyshitehawk53 , @SAFC1962 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @TenGables , @Tannerabag , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Jon Dough , @BigRay , @Drexl , @WillInSpain , @South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @GordonMuchallNo1Fan , @andysfootball , @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @sproates33 , @FCCincinnati , @Eric gates hair , @chevvies , @townboy , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says , @Cool for Catts, @matt228 , @Kaz , @DDF, @tenpins , @tenpins ,@Geronimo , @mediaclee ,@lackingmatchpractice , @Quinnymelad , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Roadhouse , @daveydavey , @Woodman Boy , @johnny kayo , @look out piano , @Reflektor , @The Fitter , @goldie, @Lasher @Hettonlass , @Jersey_Mackem , @HABA87 ..... and to all who are yet to post, have a really good day ....🌞.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

I loved building sandcastles with my Dad. Until my mum took the urn off me ...... You'll never see the mornin' light (Do do do do do) Come to me...Baby you'll see...

(into the Valli..)

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬
Morning Morning Mate … Morning Hank ( keep talking 😁 ) … Morning @VHFC and all you other BEAUTIFUL people have a great day πŸ‘

Morning Hank marra and everyone.

I think I'll watch this.

RTE2

Shamrock Rovers v Hibernians (Kick-off 7.30pm).
Peter Collins presents all the action from the opening leg of the first qualifying-round tie at Tallaght Stadium.

Rovers are aiming to win the SSE Airtricity League for the third successive season, but their attentions now turn to making a first step towards being the first Irish side to reach the group stage of this competition as they take on the Maltese champions.

Take it easy out there folks.

Morning Morning Mate … Morning Hank ( keep talking 😁 ) … Morning @VHFC and all you other BEAUTIFUL people have a great day πŸ‘
Morning Ludwig
Morning Hank marra and everyone.

I think I'll watch this.

RTE2

Shamrock Rovers v Hibernians (Kick-off 7.30pm).
Peter Collins presents all the action from the opening leg of the first qualifying-round tie at Tallaght Stadium.

Rovers are aiming to win the SSE Airtricity League for the third successive season, but their attentions now turn to making a first step towards being the first Irish side to reach the group stage of this competition as they take on the Maltese champions.

Take it easy out there folks.
Morning KB

00:00
Orlando City v DC United
MLS
FreeSports

02:00
Colorado Rapids v Austin FC
MLS
Premier Sports 1

02:00
FC Dallas v Inter Miami
MLS
FreeSports

03:30
LA Galaxy v Montreal
MLS
Premier Sports 2

Morning all nowt for me again our lass starting divorce proceedings im talking to her that much
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Notsfm
If no ones answered your phone problem yet I'll give the usual answer with all things technical.
Format the f..... πŸ˜‚

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe πŸ˜·πŸ‘

The only thing going to plan is the shop, really look forward to next Wednesday. Deliveroo doing photos on Thursday for there site, that'll be massive for us. So that's it on a nutshell....Hope you all have a really brilliant day, stay safe and take care, πŸ¦† πŸ¦† ⚑ ⚑ πŸ₯ πŸ₯ 🎢 🎢 🏏 🏏 .

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @gipetto , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Richard III , @Legion Inoculant , @chunksafc , @jesus juice , @freckletooth , @Far Tibetan Mountain , @beezer , @Fred , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @Gazoliver , @janey , @coach13 , @addicted_to_safc , @Northern Munkey , @Lipso , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan ,@nyron4england , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @addicted_to_safc , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @McMackem , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @dandanthetentman , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @burgervan , @eddtheduck , @lemur , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @mackem1989 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @thetruth , @matt228 , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 , @THELORDRODWELL , @chunkyshitehawk53 , @SAFC1962 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @TenGables , @Tannerabag , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Jon Dough , @BigRay , @Drexl , @WillInSpain , @South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @GordonMuchallNo1Fan , @andysfootball , @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @sproates33 , @FCCincinnati , @Eric gates hair , @chevvies , @townboy , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says , @Cool for Catts, @matt228 , @Kaz , @DDF, @tenpins , @tenpins ,@Geronimo , @mediaclee ,@lackingmatchpractice , @Quinnymelad , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Roadhouse , @daveydavey , @Woodman Boy , @johnny kayo , @look out piano , @Reflektor , @The Fitter , @goldie, @Lasher @Hettonlass , @Jersey_Mackem , @HABA87 ..... and to all who are yet to post, have a really good day ....🌞.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

I loved building sandcastles with my Dad. Until my mum took the urn off me ...... You'll never see the mornin' light (Do do do do do) Come to me...Baby you'll see...

(into the Valli..)

Morning Sfati, hope it all goes well for your kid today πŸ‘

(into the Valli..)

Morning ⭐️ poster
@Wakey ftm in Sussex @Stortford @gluepot @horselover @Cool for Catts @Musicman @VHFC @bonnylad @macum1920 @becs

Morning all. Feeling a bit better. Test match is looking like an England win, might watch a bit of tennis after England win

need 52 now with root 113 not out and bairstow 93 not out

be one of the biggest run chases of all time in test matches

hope everyone is well

posted in the 4th July thread by mistake. Senility

Back