July 21st live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning lads. Nowt for me. I'm going to Croatia instead.
Morning Ginge. Bloody marvellous. Safe journey and enjoy yersel. I may be visiting Croatia myself. I’ve two Croatian lads in my crew that have invited me over. One is from Split, the other lad is from Dubrovnik.

Flicked the V's at the Leeds club shop and I'm good to go now.
As you do. Be rude not to if you’re passing.

Morning Hank marra and co
Morning KB

Morning chaps and chapesses, probably watch a bit of the golf in the pub so none of that for me.
Morning Kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morning Hank and Morning all, from a very sunny British West Hartlepool by the sea.

No football for me today. (Am saving mesel for the proper big game vs Oxford)

Meltdown city on here last night.

I didn't watch the game last night, but I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to join in with the mass hysteria on here, so I booed Ross, the team, SD and Charlie, as well as the tea lady and programme sellers.

That'll teach the bassa's to lose two friendly games in a row !

Morning Hank and Morning all, from a very sunny British West Hartlepool by the sea.

I didn't watch the game last night, but I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to join in with the mass hysteria on here, so I booed Ross, the team, SD and Charlie, as well as the tea lady and programme sellers.

Morning marra

We drew on Thursday night ya barmy twat :lol:

Morning HC. I didn’t see it either, but I booted me hard hat around the changing room in disgust. I’m in bed now, didn’t have any brekky in protest, proper huffed I am.:lol::lol:

Morning marra

A marra of mine was in our ticket office yesterday asking about our season cards

Oh they'll be out in the next couple of weeks

The season starts in a fortnight :lol:
Unbelievable that, cutting it fine. I get a new card every 4 or 5 years. Once you've paid for your season ticket it just re-triggers your season card again. You would think that's the way forward instead of a new card every season.

Morning Hank & morning all. I'll be watching something today,not made my mind up yet but in the cricket (T-20) its Lancs v Durham at Old Trafford at 2-30pm so I'll be listening to that on the radio as I'm sure @viccarlton will also be doing. Have a great Sunday and enjoy the day.
Morning SFATI

Same here still can't believe my Sunday morning ritual been curtailed because my offy owner won't open on a Sunday morning :evil:
It’s against the law to sell ale before ten on a Sunday marra.

Morning mate, hope everything is going well out there. Not long till your leave comes around again.

Morning mate, have a good day.
Ticking over nicely mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable that, cutting it fine. I get a new card every 4 or 5 years. Once you've paid for your season ticket it just re-triggers your season card again. You would think that's the way forward instead of a new card every season.

They used to dee that with us by Direct Debit & have done this season but we're getting new cards

Because we're with ticket master now & have new ticket slots at the stadium

But this is bloody stupid a fortnight till the season starts & no season card

Going to be chaos at the oxford game

Morning Hank, morning all, beautiful morning down here in Sandbanks, haven’t seen Harry yet!
Morning Snorbens. Maybe he’s waiting for his dog to take him for a walk.

Morning Hank.
Morning Dilly, Ginge, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble and all.

Nowt for me. At work again so might try and watch the golf on the IPad.

Have a good day everyone
Morning Javvers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back