JULY 2015 - Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
Chosen by our May winner @Kid Galahad , July's theme will be 'music'. This can be gigs, buskers, tapes, records, instruments etc etc, anything that you associate with music.

Please send your entries to [email protected] (5000 pixels along the longest length, no more than 5MB, JPEG format) along with your username by midnight 31st July. You can take the picture from now onwards till the closing date.

Happy shooting everyone.

Nice, Lonz the one to beat.

Might just steal one of his shots and enter it :)

Actually I'm just going to enter Aysgarth Falls as people will remember it from the Brian Adams video

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, Lonz the one to beat.

Might just steal one of his shots and enter it :)

Actually I'm just going to enter Aysgarth Falls as people will remember it from the Brian Adams video
Too soon. The *****.

Just finished this round of exams today so will hopefully find some decent gigs in the next few weeks :)

Nee cropping of my watermark though. I know what you lot are like ;)

Too soon. The *****.

Just finished this round of exams today so will hopefully find some decent gigs in the next few weeks :)

Nee cropping of my watermark though. I know what you lot are like ;)
Once it's got my signature oversharpened duck on it it's mine, so fuck off

Fucks sake man I just entered a mint shot of a band in the May comp and it went straight over peoples head :evil:

Might take all my gear to Glastonbury...

Fucks sake man I just entered a mint shot of a band in the May comp and it went straight over peoples head :evil:

Might take all my gear to Glastonbury...
There was just too much social commentary in that picture marra, I couldn't hear mesel think! :cool:

Is the kid an actual Elvis impersonator ?

He'll never beat the cross between pirate and Elvis that is Danny Wilde

full

Consider this competition done and dusted

Last edited by a moderator:
Off to shoot T in the Park next weekend so I'll be looking to get my entry in after that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back