July 1st live footy on tv

Good evening MKM, alls well that ends well. When I was asked about a job, I quoted hourly rate plus expenses and VAT. A full report could take over 250 hours with reading docs and research, not looking for work now and have one job ongoing. What do you need carpenter to do?
Doesn't really need to be a carpenter, a decent handyman would do. It's just to build some raised flower beds out of scaffold boards so we can get the patio laid. The client is fine, it's me, I just want it done and move onwards and upwards to better things....

Nailed...in...Steak pie in the oven...Mrs sorting it now. I meant to say before...on BBC 2 at 9pm, there is a program called Marvellous on. If you never watch telly again, watch this,its like the title says, if you've seen it before, watch it again, won a shed loads of awards and its a really is a brilliant piece of work. Have a great night everyone, great thread again,great reading....👍👍👍👍👍.

@oilcat , cheers pal, @sismanhatton , hahaha, all in a days work pal, have a great night , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , hope that was tasty pal,love stuff like that...👍👍👍, @Rip Van Fish , cheer mate, @robbied1 , thank you pal, that's very nice and I hope so but if it was because of the Wigan situation I wouldn't be celebrating. We have been very poor the last two matches and I don't have a great deal of hope and huddersfield won well tonight too,👍, @Wandofaleftpeg , and you pal, @cfg , thanks pal and it smells very nice...👍🥧🥧🥧, @becs, nice to hear and a nice tea too...🍝🍝🍝,xx, @Stortford , thank you very much mate, be great to meet up at last with everyone...so if we went down...it'll be a case of e very cloud...⛅⛅⛅... @Dilligaf60 ....🚽🚽🚽......he sure is....have a great night to pal...homeward straight...👍👍👍, @Fred Basset , evening pal, enjoy your night and hope all is well, @HuffyDuffy , sounds a great day pal, @Snorbens , evening pal,@Musicman , have a good night mate, @Mk Mackem , hope you have a relaxing night and hope all is ok pal.....@everyone, enjoy the rest of the evening...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌.

Last edited:
Nailed...in...Steak pie in the oven...Mrs sorting it now. I meant to say before...on BBC 2 at 9pm, there is a program called Marvellous on. If you never watch telly again, watch this,its like the title says, if you've seen it before, watch it again, won a shed loads of awards and its a really is a brilliant piece of work. Have a great night everyone, great thread again,great reading....👍👍👍👍👍.

@oilcat , cheers pal, @sismanhatton , hahaha, all in a days work pal, have a great night , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , hope that was tasty pal,love stuff like that...👍👍👍, @Rip Van Fish , cheer mate, @robbied1 , thank you pal, that's very nice and I hope so but if it was because of the Wigan situation I wouldn't be celebrating. We have been very poor the last two matches and I don't have a great deal of hope and huddersfield won well tonight too,👍, @Wandofaleftpeg , and you pal, @cfg , thanks pal and it smells very nice...👍🥧🥧🥧, @becs, nice to hear and a nice tea too...🍝🍝🍝,xx, @Stortford , thank you very much mate, be great to meet up at last with everyone...so if we went down...it'll be a case of e very cloud...⛅⛅⛅... @Dilligaf60 ....🚽🚽🚽......he sure is....have a great night to pal...homeward straight...👍👍👍, @Fred Basset , evening pal, enjoy your night and hope all is well, @HuffyDuffy , sounds a great day pal, @Snorbens , evening pal,@Musicman , have a good night mate, @Mk Mackem , hope you have a relaxing night and hope all is ok pal.....@everyone, enjoy the rest of the evening...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌.
Cheer 🌟 poster
😂😂😂, was he on the roof?

Evening Score, thought I’d had a busy day but 😳, quality as ever mate, we’ll try to make sure @Snorbens doesn’t nick your seat in the Deafy😂, have a good night when you get home

Edit, blinkin iPhone, apologies

Evening Rip, hope you’ve had a good un
Evening mate

Anyone else think because hank hasn’t been seen since before 1pm he’s mortal and someone else is going to have to do the live football thread
His Mickey Mouse Alarm Clock will rouse him
Why is it when you really, really want someone to lose they not only draw but actually win the thing! 🙄

Evening to one and all and a shout-out to @Rip Van Fish 👋
Awwww thanks everso x

Morning Hank, Morning All

The duck will probably dip in and out of the Premier League games.

Groundhog Day, not much different.

I know there’ll be issues over content but what’s the best way to post a video on here?

Photos are a doddle, as are gifs but not sure the protocol for videos.

Stay Safe 🌈

👏👏👏👏👏Already nabbed this one.
hi eddoes,
reference copying stuff on here I am in the same boat, I play the age card with varying degrees of success.

Back