July 14th live footy on tv

Saw the last ball

Ambulance just took grandson to hospital ( accompanied by Mrs W) he had responded to the medics so hopefully ok

Daughter is in Barbados asking about him & wanting to video call. So I can’t reply to her until I hear from Mrs W
Just seen this mate, hope all ok, kids can bounce back so quickly, hopefully the same for your grandbairn

UPDATE:
Just heard he has responded well to intravenous anti biotic

Coming home ( or at least his home) soon

Thanks everyone
I've just been reading the last half dozen or so pages. Hopefully the IV antibiotics will sort the little soldier. It's awful when the little uns take bad. Makes you feel so impotent. Still, they are invariably much tougher than they look. Think hingaz in reverse. Best wishes to the wee fella for a full & speedy recovery.

Champion.

Cheers marra, him in beed

T on gin

I’ll have a little glass of vino :)

T said, have you been drinking :eek:

I've just been reading the last half dozen or so pages. Hopefully the IV antibiotics will sort the little soldier. It's awful when the little uns take bad. Makes you feel so impotent. Still, they are invariably much tougher than they look. Think hingaz in reverse. Best wishes to the wee fella for a full & speedy recovery.

Good thoughts marra, thank you

Last edited:
T & my day off tomorrow ( supposedly) whilst he was at nursery. Had planned to return a hired wedding hat & go for lunch, then relax. That’s now fucked, but he’s ok so all is well :)
Great. Those (let's be honest) relatively trivial things pale into insignificance at times like this, don't they, marra? Arl the best. I'm off for some much needed beauty sleep. Flogging a deed hoss there, like.

T & my day off tomorrow ( supposedly) whilst he was at nursery. Had planned to return a hired wedding hat & go for lunch, then relax. That’s now fucked, but he’s ok so all is well :)
Worry times but all good by the sounds of it, blooming kids always keeps you on your toes, just picked up mine pissed from the pub, different issues but always an issue

Great. Those (let's be honest) relatively trivial things pale into insignificance at times like this, don't they, marra? Arl the best. I'm off for some much needed beauty sleep. Flogging a deed hoss there, like.

Agreed marra, beauty is in the eye etc

But I’d prefer not to hear about your nighttime mastabatury excercises tbh
G night

Worry times but all good by the sounds of it, blooming kids always keeps you on your toes, just picked up mine pissed from the pub, different issues but always an issue

You remind me of Charlton about 2001, eldest had a child’s ticket & torned up pissed at the turnstile :)

Last edited:

Back