Juergen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a dick today like.

Criticised West Brom’s pitch for being too dry. Said along the lines “when you play with the ball constantly in the air like West Brom then it doesn’t matter if you have a dry pitch, well they can enjoy playing with a dry pitch in the Championship next season.”
Just today?

His comments are childish saying the point won by West Brom was pointless. No fella you were comfortable at 0-2 and threw it away simple as that and the dry pitch comment...Jesus Christ Man

Massive opinion of themselves since they beat City in the CL - cant wait for it to go tits up and the candles and we'll be back stronger #YNWA tweets come out.

Criticised West Brom’s pitch for being too dry. Said along the lines “when you play with the ball constantly in the air like West Brom then it doesn’t matter if you have a dry pitch, well they can enjoy playing with a dry pitch in the Championship next season.”

That's funny mind :lol:

Some people havent a clue and think everything is related to Hillsborough.

Some right kopite arse lickers on here recently dont know whats happened to the place. :oops:

Fella my username tells u where i currently reside, cos of (the wife) ((no)), just hate the one eyed fookwits. Manure in same bracket too, City fans not really gloating, u boys r just u boys also, (down 2 earth and realistic)!

Like many of his peers, a sore loser. Not that they got beat mind, but you know what I mean.

I said all this early on his tenure and was called bitter on here.

I was being bitter like but still turned out right.

To touch on something mentioned above. The amount of Liverpool fans I’ve seen who think they’re going to win the CL now is unreal. That arrogance is why most football fans don’t like them.

I think they’re going to win the CL like but that’s because they’re Satan’s Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back