Jude Bellingham at Hull

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but my biggest worry is that Jude feeds back to his club about the performance of Jack Clarke and we find ourselves fending off a £100m bid in a couple of weeks.
Looking at the type of players Madrid dropped or sold down the years think we're OK
Jack's a great prospect but top defenders would deal with him .

Looking at the type of players Madrid dropped or sold down the years think we're OK
Jack's a great prospect but top defenders would deal with him .
They’d probably double or triple up on him, but that in itself would create space for the likes of Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo and Jude Bellingham.

Haven’t bought a football shirt in years but I ended up buying a Bellingham Madrid shirt last night like a reet virgin. My grand idea is that I’m going to get him to sign it at one of the matches he is at.

This, he's probably the hottest player around ATM wearing our colours supporting his brother. It's crazy good publicity, it'll be putting Sunderland on the radar of millions of people who probably never heard of us.
Everyone’s heard of us as the mags are always talking about us 🤷🏻‍♂️

I watched the match on the Hull stream and the camera man showed Jude 3 or 4 times . Their commentator obviously didn't have a clue who he was, never mentioned him once.

Back