Josh Murphy

The Fitter

Winger
Anyone else fed up with the jurno's suggesting that this lad would be a "fantastic" replacement for Jack Clarke? He's scored 22 goals in the last 7 years, is 29 & we all know which team he'd prefer to play for up here! So bloody what if he's scored 7 goals for Oxford this season, less than Chris Maguire when he was 29 in league 1.

Anyone else fed up with the jurno's suggesting that this lad would be a "fantastic" replacement for Jack Clarke? He's scored 22 goals in the last 7 years, is 29 & we all know which team he'd prefer to play for up here! So bloody what if he's scored 7 goals for Oxford this season, less than Chris Maguire when he was 29 in league 1.
Who said he’d be a fantastic replacement for Clarke?

FWIW, I think he’ll be a proper turd replacement.

Who said he’d be a fantastic replacement for Clarke?

FWIW, I think he’ll be a proper turd replacement.
Cost Cardiff a whopping £11 from Norwich.
Played 80 odd games for Cardiff as an attacking winger - 10 goals scored.
Didn't seem to have the desire/heart to make it.
But, in fairness, he is probably a multi-millionaire and is still making a good living from the game.
I'm sure this is just silly speculation...
Cost Cardiff a whopping £11 from Norwich.
Played 80 odd games for Cardiff as an attacking winger - 10 goals scored.
Didn't seem to have the desire/heart to make it.
But, in fairness, he is probably a multi-millionaire and is still making a good living from the game.
I'm sure this is just silly speculation...
*Ooops - wish it was just 11 quid !!!
Forgot the "million" bit as trying to do some creative accounting...

Last edited:
Actual journalists or jobbers on those clickbait sites?

Back