josh murphy (rumour)

Who did he post as mate? He’s got free run of the place so must be involved in the club somehow? I got banned from the match day thread yesterday for nowt I only asked how we were getting on and if the mag bloke with the flag had been given a slap

Doing good mate just cracking on, you?
Heart of peas mate. Not a bad bone in you grimes me old Mucka. Don't know who he posted at but his wife is unaware, so she told me last night as I wined and dined her.

All good mate. Heard the griffiths suite is all booked out.

Heart of peas mate. Not a bad bone in you grimes me old Mucka. Don't know who he posted at but his wife is unaware, so she told me last night as I wined and dined her.

All good mate. Heard the griffiths suite is all booked out.
Good to hear mate, it’s a bit like an office work place on here if your face doesn’t fit then you’re forced out

Tin hat on but I'd take him on a free (Murphy). If we replace Clarke with a project I think we'll be in trouble. Watson will hopefully be Clarke's eventual successor but we can't afford for him or some other young lad to start the season there. Murphy is experienced at this level, yes he's a downgrade on Clarke but anyone is going to be.
I'd take Liam Millar too, he's a bit more of a Broadhead type than an out & out winger so would give us another option up top as well.
More likely watching poku
Yeah I'd be all over him if we can get him at the right price, maybe cash plus Ba or Mundle on loan? He looks a real prospect, reminds me of Amad.

Roberts/Poku/Rigg on the right & Murphy/Millar/Watson on the left would be some decent wide options imo.

Back