Josh Inglis

Hoyahamma

Goalkeeper
Anyone watching the big bash league.I know it is boring and too long,and cricket Australia have killed the goose that lays the golden eggs,but.

This lad looks really good for the Scorchers.Belts it about like Gilchrist in his heyday.From Leeds and nobody seems to know if he has emigrated here or here just for the big bash

Anybody know anything about him?

Anyone watching the big bash league.I know it is boring and too long,and cricket Australia have killed the goose that lays the golden eggs,but.

This lad looks really good for the Scorchers.Belts it about like Gilchrist in his heyday.From Leeds and nobody seems to know if he has emigrated here or here just for the big bash

Anybody know anything about him?
According to cricinfo he spent a bit of time with Yorkshire's academy but appears to have gone to school in Perth so I'm guessing he moved over there with family and has 'wintered' at Yorkshire

According to cricinfo he spent a bit of time with Yorkshire's academy but appears to have gone to school in Perth so I'm guessing he moved over there with family and has 'wintered' at Yorkshire
Thanks.He's made a couple of silly mistakes but really looks the business.

He's a wicketkeeper batsman but just playing as a batsman for the scorchers.

Back