Josh Gilchrist Mag U18

Is this the beginning of a campaign of hoovering up huge numbers of young'uns (like what Chelsea do)? It'll be a change for promising players to be joining, rather than f***ing off. This, of course, pre-supposes he's any good.
Has to be said this is all good. Nufc academy and training has been shite for years, wven bruce thinks its miles behind safc.

Were still tier 1, out academy is still state of the art and theres a real chance to be a star. We shpuld already be hoovering up the young players from the teams around us
Whats the mags academy status? Heard facilities are depressing
There’s city fans I’ve met who’ve given up going now they’re good! Not the same they say!
If we did a city the stadium would be rammed, we would alsobget wembley syndrome tho, just too far too often

Last edited:
Crime that the likes of Page and Stanton are at Newcastle after being sunderland boys players over the years.
It is ,

the name that’s always jumped out at me of a Sunderland lad of that age who’s went elsewhere to Boro is Joe Ridley.He’s a real top prospect.

SAFC should go and get these kids now at 16-17 years old.

I’d think they’d come if they club showed some professionalism at the AOL as they apparently are starting to now.
Linky?

Last edited:
It is ,

the name that’s always jumped out at me of a Sunderland lad of that age who’s went elsewhere to Boro is Joe Ridley.He’s a real top prospect.

I’d think they’d come if they club showed some professionalism at the AOL as they apparently are starting to now.

Linky?

It is ,

Linky?
Another lad, was at hartlepool until there academy went. Snapped up by boro straight away. Would be u15, again ex sunderland boy.

Back