Jordan Henderson

England have a very young squad. Henderson’s experience will be huge at a tournament.

Would have thought Sunderland fans of all people would know about the need for an experienced head in the team for the youngsters.
I don't agree with this.

At international level you're already (supposedly) a good player. There is enough experience in that squad already.

It doesn't mirror our situation at all - some of ours literally can't pass a ball to a team mate they're that raw/ don't speak the language.

Henderson should clearly be in the England squad for me. That kind of experience can be crucial. I wouldn't expect him starting really at this point, but he could be key coming off the bench. His leadership skills are hugely important for the squad.

Hope he goes.

He has had a Roy of The Rovers career and is one of our own.

All the wailing about him going to Saudi and pocketing £14m was disingenuous virtue signaling that would never have happened if Saudi hadn’t bought the mags
Henderson should clearly be in the England squad for me. That kind of experience can be crucial. I wouldn't expect him starting really at this point, but he could be key coming off the bench. His leadership skills are hugely important for the squad.
If it was the Italian squad they’d have 4 or 5 like Henderson in there. We should learn from their success

Last edited:
Haven't seen him play for ajax, ultimately should depend on his form. Not sure he actually has that much in the bank this season though

Back