Jonny Bairstow

Superb again. Fine margins though. Should've been caught before he got to 20. No doubt people will be calling for his head again when a poor run, where nothing goes for him comes along.

Put in a coach who suits his style playing yo his strengths

Brilliant from the man
Bairstows summer 😎
I can’t wait to be proved wrong about Crawley
Lees picking up form too
Pope showing he can play

Coach these and stick with em we could have a team

Last edited:
Put in a coach who suits his style playing yo his strengths

Brilliant from the man
Bairstows summer 😎

Lees picking up form too
Pope showing he can play

Coach these and stick with em we could have a team
To be seen mind, but they did much better this summer so far

Superb again. Fine margins though. Should've been caught before he got to 20. No doubt people will be calling for his head again when a poor run, where nothing goes for him comes along.
Coulda woulda shoulda. Darryl Mitchell was dropped and then should have been given out LBW early on in two innings during the recent New Zealand series. If the opposition can’t capitalise on a mistake that’s their fault.

It’s very very rare that a batsman makes a mistake free century.

Coulda woulda shoulda. Darryl Mitchell was dropped and then should have been given out LBW early on in two innings during the recent New Zealand series. If the opposition can’t capitalise on a mistake that’s their fault.

It’s very very rare that a batsman makes a mistake free century.
That's my point though. It gets snaffled and Bairstow gets slated. Fine margins. OPs got nowt much to hold his hands up to.

Last edited:
I was surprised he got dumped in the past, but I'd drifted out of following the numbers religiously so if it was warrant thats fair enough, surprised it took (what felt like) so long to come.back in the side, when still in great form in whiteball.

His great history of partnerships with stokes obviously helped him come straight back in but great to see him in such good form

Back