Jonathan Agnew

A bit strange as it appeared initially that Liew had an axe to grind and now tables have turned he goes squeeling. Can imagine Agnew is arrogant though

Liew is also a very poor cricket journalist

Liew is a brilliant journo
His stuff in last few weeks has been amazing
Read his report of second day (Ruth Strauss day) at Lords or last day at Headingley. Best of his generation

When he posted screenshots of Aggers abuse, a few others backed him with similar stories iirc

Liew is a brilliant journo
His stuff in last few weeks has been amazing
Read his report of second day (Ruth Strauss day) at Lords or last day at Headingley. Best of his generation

When he posted screenshots of Aggers abuse, a few others backed him with similar stories iirc

Yep, I read an article recently where the author suggested that we shouldn't be taken in by Agnew's hail fellow well met image because he has a tendency to refer to anyone who disagrees with him as c*nts.

Usually late at night on twitter.

Yep, I read an article recently where the author suggested that we shouldn't be taken in by Agnew's hail fellow well met image because he has a tendency to refer to anyone who disagrees with him as c*nts.

Usually late at night on twitter.
Can you GOLD the third test thread?

I've not engoldified a thread before so I'm not sure of the qualification requirements.

The head prefect @AB22 Easy Tiger, aka Roger's pet, seems to know everything about moderation (ooh, look at me. Pathetic) so he's your man.
I’ve tagged him but this drifted to page two.

Back