Johnson Out

Said it after Blackpool, will say it again tonight.

I don’t want the head coach of our football club to be someone who decides to start Callum McFadzean over Denver Hume. Then when it’s clear he’s getting done every time, cost us 1 goal, he doesn’t change it. Then does change it after it’s cost us 3 points.

Of course there’s the argument “these aren’t his players” - my question, if he thinks McFadz is better than Hume, do we really want to see the players he does bring in? Maguire not been getting in the squad despite him producing every time he comes off the bench?

We could be sitting pretty in second had he not tried to tinker with the team and the formation every time and cost us.

Was never a pen and we’d be f***ing fuming if that was given against us.

Got to go for me. I know he won’t be sacked before the end of the season, but we won’t achieve anything with him in charge.

I don’t want the head coach of our football club to be someone who decides to start Callum McFadzean over Denver Hume. Then when it’s clear he’s getting done every time, cost us 1 goal, he doesn’t change it. Then does change it after it’s cost us 3 points.

Of course there’s the argument “these aren’t his players” - my question, if he thinks McFadz is better than Hume, do we really want to see the players he does bring in? Maguire not been getting in the squad despite him producing every time he comes off the bench?

We could be sitting pretty in second had he not tried to tinker with the team and the formation every time and cost us.

Got to go for me. I know he won’t be sacked before the end of the season, but we won’t achieve anything with him in charge.
Really? Hes Managing Parky and Ross shite players

He isn't getting sacked so you are wasting your breath. We played pretty well against probably the best team in the division so you are really doing yourself no favours. Why don't you just cut and paste every time we don't win?

Noted mate.

I don't like him and never wanted him but to call for his sacking now is a disgrace.

I know he not going to be sacked but I'm f***ing livid with him as well re McFadzean. It's bad enough picking him, but then leaving him on with that performance when Hume is sitting on his arse beggars belief, I wish I could ask him what the fuck he was thinking. Bizzarre.

Fuck off ya doyleum

I don’t rate him. Never have. Didn’t want him here. Not calling for his head yet though. I don’t necessarily mind him starting mcfadzean given how soon it is for hume. However every fan on here and every media commentator was saying the same thing. Even Collins on the official club stream was expecting the change at half time. He cost us today and there’s no argument about that.

Back