Johnson IN?

It's not that I explicitly back him, just that we need to accept and get used yo giving managers more time. Football and life isn't sunshine and rainbiws 24/7. Sacking managers all the time costs millions and damages our reputation to other managers. We've an international break coming up an unless we can identify someone who's a clear step up we should give him a few more games to sort things out. It wasn'tong ago we were flying in fairness.

It's not that I explicitly back him, just that we need to accept and get used yo giving managers more time. Football and life isn't sunshine and rainbiws 24/7. Sacking managers all the time costs millions and damages our reputation to other managers. We've an international break coming up an unless we can identify someone who's a clear step up we should give him a few more games to sort things out. It wasn'tong ago we were flying in fairness.
Managers also need to prove they deserve the time. He cocked up last season and is in the process of doing so again.
Id give him to end of season, you cant rebuild again every 6-12 months
You don't have to with a sporting director. That's the point.

Managers also need to prove they deserve the time. He cocked up last season and is in the process of doing so again.

You don't have to with a sporting director. That's the point.
He took us from 8th to 4th last season. Play-offs are always going to be tight with an element of luck involved. Yes we're on a terrible run at present but by the same token we were hammering teams literally last month. If SAFC is to be successful we can't be rash. We've sacked a slew of managers in the past and it hasn't worked. If there isn't a crystal clear plan it won't work this time either.

I wouldn't be overly fussed if he went, I can understand the decision. However I would like to try and give him till the end of the season. He has shown he can get this team playing good football. I have no idea what's caused us to plummet the way we have mind. We always sack halfway through, I think it's time we give a manager the whole season.

He took us from 8th to 4th last season. Play-offs are always going to be tight with an element of luck involved. Yes we're on a terrible run at present but by the same token we were hammering teams literally last month. If SAFC is to be successful we can't be rash. We've sacked a slew of managers in the past and it hasn't worked. If there isn't a crystal clear plan it won't work this time either.
He won 1 in the last 11 or summit. Disgraceful.

I'm not sold on sacking him but he got no faith he takes us up

He won 1 in the last 11 or summit. Disgraceful.

I'm not sold on sacking him but he got no faith he takes us up
11 games is a fairly small sample size tbf - we need to think on a long-term basis. I'm not saying people should be happy currently but we need to proceed calmly and actually think before we act. I trust you can see my point.

He’s had a year. His results are worse than Parkinson and Ross. It’s pathetic people say that Parkinson was shit then say how amazing this tit is because he spouts meaningless sound bites after a game.

Back