Johnathan Liew - The Independent

Quite possibly the worst article I’ve read this year.......

England scrape into World Cup semi-finals by length of a fingernail

Yeah read that this morning, the bloke is an idiot

Surprised he didn't blame racism

We absolutely battered them, at no point were they winning that game

Classic case of a young journo who started off decent, got some praise, it went to his head, so he tried too hard to be controversial and now he is completely utterly up his own arse he can't even see it.

I see it all the time at work

Liew is the Adrian Durham of cricket journalism. He's a wanker on a wind up

Aggers had him sussed

Aggers didn't go about it the right way like to be fair :lol:

Pieterson's 150 at the Oval in '05 started with Warne dropping him. Vaughan was bowled off a McGrath no ball way before he got his ton.

He said we were lucky against India too, Root droped Sharma on 2 or someit

We won by over 100 runs!

Surely everyone gets lucky breaks in cricket.
Warner and Rohit have led more of a charmed life than england

The whole game is based a lot on luck, or small margins, the tiniest edges for example compared to a bloke who plays and misses

Last edited:
Makes some fair points. The amount of money we have chucked at winning this tournament, to only qualify on the final game is poor. That said, we won that game comprehensively not by a fingernail, daft twat. They'd already fallen well wehind the RRR.

Every time I heard him talk he comes across as smug tosser. He's got a face that you'd never get sick of punching.

Makes some fair points. The amount of money we have chucked at winning this tournament, to only qualify on the final game is poor. That said, we won that game comprehensively not by a fingernail, daft twat. They'd already fallen well wehind the RRR.

No it’s not

You’re so bloody negative

You called us “chokers” during the NZ game, which we won by over a 100 runs :lol:

Aye massive choke that mate

Last edited:

Back