Jofra

It does. I havent said it doesnt.

Youre saying theres lots to be positive about. Ive basically said i think our batsmen are very ordinary and our bowlers bail us out most the time. Didnt say it doesnt matter. However anderson womt be around for long and broad is getting on. We will be lucky to ever see another bowler like anderson. I think england are on the wain in tests. Not getting better

Agree to disgree, Archer has just come in the side, curran looks promising, Stokes getting better and better

Agree to disgree, Archer has just come in the side, curran looks promising, Stokes getting better and better
Curran is pure cannon fodder if it doesnt swing. Lets not kid ourselves here. Bowled well today though

Archer class. Stokes been shite with ball this series

You ain't a very positive person are you?
Why are you going off subject?

I just say it how it is and if thats deemed to be not positive by your good self then fair enough

I dont think England are a good test side. Said it for ages and havent seen anything to change my mind

Why are you going off subject?

I just say it how it is and if thats deemed to be not positive by your good self then fair enough

I dont think England are a good test side. Said it for ages and havent seen anything to change my mind

Fair play I disagree plenty to be optimistic about

Just need a top 3

Why do you think we picked him. Been running through sides in India and aus already. More with his slower balls Yorkers and the like mind

It’ll be an issue eventually mind

Although all IPL is available next year due to schedule

England happy to let players go now, Strauss encouraged them, but I think we need more of a balance now

Against Pakistan last year first test I’ve never seen an England team more ill prepared, half the team arrived back the week before

Archer has to be allowed to enjoy the riches his talent brings, I just think a balance is needed, don’t wanna burn him out.

Think given his size, he could be far more intimidating. That's one thing with our bowlers compared to theirs.. They never shut up, always trying to get into the mind of our batsmen.. Seen none of that from our bowlers. Archer is a hell of a player though. Him and Curran are the future and its a very promising looking bowling attack.

Think given his size, he could be far more intimidating. That's one thing with our bowlers compared to theirs.. They never shut up, always trying to get into the mind of our batsmen.. Seen none of that from our bowlers. Archer is a hell of a player though. Him and Curran are the future and its a very promising looking bowling attack.
Dead right, the ball passes the bat and the Aussies are up appealing. They appeal for everything, does my head right in. But must get in the batsmen’s mind. Hazlewood in particular is forever having a chirp or a stare or something. Makes him look a right dick. But it’s effective. Would like to see some more snarl and aggression from Archer and our bowlers at times in return.

Back