Jofra archer Sussex

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lad has done well Imho

He has yeah, and he looks a talent, but the last few games he was bowling a lot of full tosses

I just think people need to slow down slightly, the Big Bash is better marketed but the standard is worse than the 20/20 over here, some players gone for big money on the back of a few games there, feel for some of the English lads a bit

That is true like. In our defence however , we didn't make Jofras family move over here like. It was their choice

It comes down to personal opinion on this issue, he just as eligible as KP, they both have an English parent

He has yeah, and he looks a talent, but the last few games he was bowling a lot of full tosses

I just think people need to slow down slightly, the Big Bash is better marketed but the standard is worse than the 20/20 over here, some players gone for big money on the back of a few games there, feel for some of the English lads a bit

It comes down to personal opinion on this issue, he just as eligible as KP, they both have an English parent
Archer had 2 good domestic seasons in championship cricket.

$$$$$$

He gets to play all of the hit and giggle leagues without having to pander to any board

i guess ultimately the WI state of affairs is a shit tip so he can ignore it then maybe play for a more established [if thats a way of putting it] international side.

i think if it was me because i could make a shit ton doing all teh t20 stuff all the more reason to play for the windies

Can't blame the guy for chasing the coin. We'd all be the same. Well most of us.

oh i don't. but because he can chase the coin quite successfully why bother waiting for england when he could be playing for the windies now. at least WI work their international fixtures to accomodate t20 franshite, whereas when he has ftecb as his overlords [if it remains as currently] he'll have to pack most of it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back