Jobe

Lazio enquired for a kid at Plymouth anarl. Looks like they’re doing their version of “the model”.
wonder what happens when models collide there, when the number of transfers emitted per unit time exceeds those absorbed or lost, we coukd see a cascade of nuclear fissions at anincreasing rate ffs

That should be bare minimum. I know he's going through an iffy spell but he's not long turned 18 and he's playing every week.

People need to wise up about how quickly young players can improve and not judge them week to week imo.
Personally i don't think he's went through an iffy spell all season, 18 years old and by the time he's 21 his goals, assists and all round contribution to whatever team he is playing for will be through the roof, in short he's a talented footballer who is only going to get a lot better under the right management.

Premier League clubs have to pay top dollar for English lower league talent, Italian clubs don't even benefit from the homegrown aspect of signing a young English player so I don't know why they'd think it's a good place to buy players who are courting Premier League interest.

They need to get in on the act of signing good young players out of contract at Premier League clubs. Your Jadon Sanchos, your (Jude) Bellinghams, your Pierre Ekwahs. Then they can flog them on for the big bucks.

There’s not much I don’t like more than Jobe being seemingly unstoppable, however when I see an article by fishwanker it gives me a bit of perspective, what a tit the bloke really is. Why do people still follow him seriously.

Not a surprise to see big European clubs target Championship talent.....English football is so strong quality wise compared to other countries. I don't imagine Serie B has too many Jack Clarke's, Gyökeres, Wharton, Alex Scott's etc.

Back