Jobe To Juventus?

Yeah there will be as we got him for relatively small fee. Well done ok out of any deal just off his brother's name alone. Clubs will see £10-15m in the off chance he's half as good as a good gamble.
Classic case of a club taking a chance on him incase they miss out and one of their competitors get him. If Bellingham is the star of the show at the Euros, as predicted, it probably adds a few million to Jobe’s price tag. It shouldn’t but it will.

Wouldn't be that fussed if we sold him for a decent price, 8-10m I reckon. Is there any sell on clauses?
Why say that like u think hes shit.....hes 18 for goodness sakes......got a tremendous future and by the time hes 21( which is 3 seasons) im sure he ll be top top player.......people forget how old these kids are at times....hes already surpassed wahtever he did last year....

Why say that like u think hes shit.....hes 18 for goodness sakes......got a tremendous future and by the time hes 21( which is 3 seasons) im sure he ll be top top player.......people forget how old these kids are at times....hes already surpassed wahtever he did last year....
Where in that did I say he was shit? I just said that I'd sell if we got a decent offer. For goodness sakes.

I rate the lad, but if a team like Juventus comes where would you rather play?

Last edited:
He is going to be a good player one day, not up to his brothers level but a still a good player.

clearly though he came here to develop not to hang around and he'll leave long before ever getting close to his full potential .

Won’t reach the heights that he is able to hear though.
Playing amongst others who are similar ability in an under performing team with sub standard managers.
Needs to move in the summer for his own progression.

Back