Jimmy White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice fella is Jimmy. I used to live in Tooting a few streets up from his Mars house and you'd see him knocking about all the time, he half-lived at his mars, a Mummy's boy. I probably saw him 3-4 times a week for 8 years. Every morning he'd walk from his mars house in Tooting Bec to Tooting Broadway to a chorus of "Morning Jimmy!" from locals. He'd stop 3 or 4 times on the way to shake hands with fans. He probably still does. He's the little lad that lived next door who "got famous" from playing snooker but never left his mars.

Genuine nice lad is Jimmy. He worshipped his mar. I wish him all the best, and next time I'm in Tooting I shall tell him that mesel. :p

She's a Wad. No doubt carrying a thick Saaf Landan accent and less brain cells than a cucumber. Perfect for Jimmy. He needs a lass to keep him off the drink/drugs, which are 2 things on offer in almost every London snooker club (especially the ones in Tooting/Balham/Battersea/West Norwood). I hope she can give him the motivation to stay clean because at one point most people around him thought he was going to do a Gazza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back