Status
Not open for further replies.

Team for Scunthorpe

McLaughlin
Matthews Flanagan Dunne James
Catts McGeogh
Watmore O’Nien McGeady
Maja

O’Nien’s grit and determination, along with runs into the box should help. Gooch needs a rest and hopefully it’ll give him a kick up the arse.

Power could also do with reminding that he isn’t irreplaceable and Baldwin could do with a rest.

He started well, had a dip but played pretty well yesterday. His distribution is poor, but he's a decent League One centre half.
If and when we get promoted we'd need to replace him
I think Baldwin when he simply needs to defend is decent enough but wish he wouldn’t get his fifa head on attempting cross field balls. I’m guessing mind they are told to get it switched etc often? But just don’t think majority of the time it’s needed. Mind at the same time if midfield don’t come and show for it the next option is to move the players about or essentially the opposition etc

I think Baldwin when he simply needs to defend is decent enough but wish he wouldn’t get his fifa head on attempting cross field balls. I’m guessing mind they are told to get it switched etc often? But just don’t think majority of the time it’s needed. Mind at the same time if midfield don’t come and show for it the next option is to move the players about or essentially the opposition etc
His passing was a lot better Saturday mind.

Team for Scunthorpe

McLaughlin
Matthews Flanagan Dunne James
Catts McGeogh
Watmore O’Nien McGeady
Maja

O’Nien’s grit and determination, along with runs into the box should help. Gooch needs a rest and hopefully it’ll give him a kick up the arse.

Power could also do with reminding that he isn’t irreplaceable and Baldwin could do with a rest.
Watmore is not fit; bench at best if her recovers enough. But then at least Gooch had a pop at goal which deflected into Maguire's path for the goal.
Maja? We have to see how the dust settles after his 'illness'. We might have to settle for Wyke or Maguire as target man, sadly. (That's assuming Maguire's red is thrown out of court)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back