Jerry Yates at Swindon recalled by Rotherham, Swindon boss "looking for strikers but at the moment we don't have the money to sign the right players"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swindon have had a rough time with having strikers recalled this window! Grigg will end up at Salford I suspect, a 'marquee signing' for the class of 92 lot to announce.

At the end of the day, Sunderland have to send him to whoever would pay the most of his wages. We'd do the same (turned down Plymouth when they came in for Pitman offering us only 3k a week of his 6k wage)

At the end of the day, Sunderland have to send him to whoever would pay the most of his wages. We'd do the same (turned down Plymouth when they came in for Pitman offering us only 3k a week of his 6k wage)

Exactly, he’s not a young lad so his development isn’t an issue and he’s finished here, so as long it’s nobody else in this league and it’s someone who is willing to pay a large chunk of his wages.. anywhere will do.

Swindon have had a rough time with having strikers recalled this window! Grigg will end up at Salford I suspect, a 'marquee signing' for the class of 92 lot to announce.

Would make sense. Not sure if it's ever been confirmed but I know a lot were saying he never actually moved here and was still living in the NW, if true then you'd think a move to Salford would suit him a lot more than Swindon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back