Jermain Defoe (no longer a rumour)

Wh would want AOB as a striker?
Just about every club within league 1 would love AOB within there squad, just a shame he’s on big big money that only ourselves and a small handful within the league could afford. Hasn’t worked out for him here, but there’s certainly plenty more to contribute elsewhere. Like him me personally.

Just about every club within league 1 would love AOB within there squad, just a shame he’s on big big money that only ourselves and a small handful within the league could afford. Hasn’t worked out for him here, but there’s certainly plenty more to contribute elsewhere. Like him me personally.
Atleast him and Grigg gone in a coulpe of months

Does AOB mean something different to aiden o’brien? It must do surely

Agreed
Defoe is waiting for the best £££ offer.
Nothing wrong with that.

To think he has any loyalty or great affinity with us that outweigh his financial considerations is sentimental bollocks and completely naive
Totally agree. The main link and affinity he had with the region is sadly no longer with us.

Back