Jermain Defoe (no longer a rumour)

with a dof in place the head coach can plausibly deny he knows owt..and he may know nowt..but with a manager there..the manager cant plausibly deny it..because they are responsible for the bidget from which the wages come...LJ has no budget responsibility
So you’re now admitting LJ has to deny knowledge or input in wage structures for the sake of dressing room harmony!

Once again. You know full well I never said LJ had a budget responsibility you’re now repeatedly making stuff up. Have you voices in your head by any chance?

So you’re now admitting LJ has to deny knowledge or input in wage structures for the sake of dressing room harmony!

Once again. You know full well I never said LJ had a budget responsibility you’re now repeatedly making stuff up. Have you voices in your head by any chance?
eh? im saying he wouldnt know..and shouldnt ask, he wouldnt know because he isnt responsible for it, and shouldnt ask because it might create the sort of conflicts you describe...in fact its one the best arguments for their being a DOF...to ensure that the head coach doesnt have that power or those conflicts...

eh? im saying he wouldnt know..and shouldnt ask, he wouldnt know because he isnt responsible for it, and shouldnt ask because it might create the sort of conflicts you describe...in fact its one the best arguments for their being a DOF...to ensure that the head coach doesnt have that power or those conflicts...
He will know though. Not officially. Someone has to say wether an incoming player should be on more than Ross Stewart and I wadnt trust most of the idiots we’ve had backstage ower the 53 years I’ve been watching us to be able to judge the value of a pint nivver mind a player. I mean look at the nuggets brought in to do that sort of job by the last regime!

Back