Jermain Defoe (no longer a rumour)

If he wants to come back, we should be offering a playing contract with an offer to coach with us after that imo. Don’t piss about, just get it done
the problem with saying one wants to come "if all things are right" is we have no idea what he needs to be right..

i mean jemma arterton offered to suck me off tonight "if all things are right"
I just need to adjust my face, torso, tiny cock, bank balance, personality and level of fame...

so its a formality really

the problem with saying one wants to come "if all things are right" is we have no idea what he needs to be right..

I just need to adjust my face, torso, tiny cock, bank balance, personality and level of fame...

In theory it should be easier to suck a tiny cock. Less gagging etc’.

Not that I’ve given this any thought, ahem.

Sorry like but thats just a ridiculous analogy.

That second paragraph, probably the best post and most accurate you've ever done. Even a touch of humour none of us knew you possessed.

Back